Hopefully, I get the clearance, and do well. I don't care much about money, because I'll always have my music exp to fall back on.
But I think what made me wonder about this particular mos in terms to what they do, was how exposed I would be to combat.

I would love to see some. Ha ha, don't get me wrong please. But I also want to work with computers and such. And knowing that I'll want to get exposed to combat as well, there are no punches pulled on what I see, so I need to be ready, even for when my time is up. As I get closer to this summer, Im learning the things I need to focus on first, such as my General Orders for Sentries, and getting out of a civilian mindset. Even if I don't leave for another six months, I want to be prepared as much as possible.
The reason for such a long wait is that I agreed to give college a shot for my parent's sake, and because they have Intel and National Security as a major I can take immediately, instead of waiting.
And if I dont make it for intel for dumb past mistakes, (no criminal record, by the way)
at least I'll have it as a major, and be able to do something else I can love in the Corps.

I apologize if I type waaaay to much. I just feel like Im getting closer to being around the men and women I belong with, whenever it involves the Marine Corps.