Semper Fi Parent has great news
Create Post

Semper Fi Parent has great news

I haven't been around because I haven't had anything to say, and I didn't want to be seen as a "spammer" who only came by to promote his own blog about the USMC.

However

I did have to come by to let everyone know, especially those who have supported my efforts from the beginning, that as of 3-1-11, my daughter, PFC Andrews, is now LCPL Andrews!

Proud doesn't begin to explain how I feel.

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Let me be the first, I think, to congratulate your daughter on her promotion. I don't know if you want to go around thumping on your chest (pectorals, etc) 'cause that could hurt after a while but do the best that you can to celebrate. Pass on my best to the Marine.
    Gary

Semper Fi and congrats to your daughter!

Nothing wrong with celebrating the promotion of your daughter.It is a worthy cause and I am sure a well earned one.Tell her to continue to enjoy her time and advancement in our Corps. Semper Fi Sister job well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Osotogary View Post
    Let me be the first, I think, to congratulate your daughter on her promotion. I don't know if you want to go around thumping on your chest (pectorals, etc) 'cause that could hurt after a while but do the best that you can to celebrate. Pass on my best to the Marine.
    Gary
    My chest doesn't hurt too much, although I DID scare the hell out of the neighbors with the yell I let out when I got the call.

Quote Originally Posted by bilesga View Post
    Semper Fi and congrats to your daughter!
    Thank you, I will send along your comment

Quote Originally Posted by TazMatt View Post
    Nothing wrong with celebrating the promotion of your daughter.It is a worthy cause and I am sure a well earned one.Tell her to continue to enjoy her time and advancement in our Corps. Semper Fi Sister job well done.
    It's been quite a journey, I'll pass along your good wishes

Credits
    Savings
    Semper Fi and congratulations
    An accomplishment

Congratulations

Congrats to your daughter on her promotion! Great motivation for her I'm sure.

Your daughter has my congratulations!

Congratulations!! May her career continue to provide excellent news for you and your family!!

Last edited by JaysProudDad; 03-08-11 at 04:21 PM. Reason: picture not attached

Thread Information