Rush
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rush

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Rush

I used to agree w/ Al Franken when he said "Rush Limbaugh is a big fat stupid idiot."

I was wrong, Rush (an appropriate name given the recent news) is simply a common junkie.

It's ironic that Tommy Chong is begining a 9 month jail sentence for selling bongs while the fat one is getting dried out at some expensive hospital.

When is Rush going to be doing the perp walk?

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Maybe you should get all the facts before you jump somebody.

I do not feel one ounce of compassion for him......because of his mouth on this subject...

Rush should be sent to prison.......but money talks...and BS walks......

SF

Roger

Article
    http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2...0/151240.shtml

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Flip, the Rushmeister announced to the world that he was a junkie.

Registered User Free Member leroy8541's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Addicted to pain pills ,SO BIG FRIGGIN WHOOP, who ain't. Rush is still the man!!

He got hooked on PRESCRIPTION pain pills....Happens all the time. He is only human.
    You should walk a mile in FAT persons shoes before you make fun of them.

I'm sure that a lot of Marines that visit this site know what pain is!

I'm also sure that if they do suffer pain, they find a way to cut the edge of it.

Rush has pain. His doctor put him on pain pills, the type that grab you. He got hooked. No one is really surprised considering what he was prescribed.

Leroy has it right, what's the big deal?

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Once he starts getting pills on the street he is no better than the junkies that he say should go to jail.

It's not the same. His back surgury didnt work..did not releive the pain....Docs gave him more meds...just like cigarettes...addictive..I was hooked for 13 years....have been clean for 2 years.

Heck Rush only said the truth and he

Was condemned for it.

Rush Limbaugh said, the media have overrated the Philadelphia Eagles' Donovan McNabb because they want to see a black quarterback succeed.

He must have been right; otherwise, the comments would not have sparked such outrage.

But at least now, he can say, that he only said that because he was high on drugs.....

I LIke Rush, but he's too far to the left compared to my views on things.....LOL

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    the ditto heads are going nuts trying to apologize for rush's criminal behavior. i'm enjoying this.

U are blind ivalis

firstsgtmike
    Guest Free Member
    I appreciate good satire and parody, whether it is coming from the speaker on the left, or the speaker on the right. Sometimes, through slight adjustments, you can enjoy the show in stereo.

Much has been, and will be, said about Limbaugh talking the talk, but not walking the walk. Some will be true, some will not.

When the pack smells blood, the frenzy begins.

Whether you agree with all, some, or none of his views; whether he inspires your respect, or acceptance, or disgust; you must give him credit for one thing:

He never said that it depends upon what your definition of "is" is.

firstsgtmike
    Guest Free Member
    © 2003 WorldNetDaily.com

In the news this week are several reports of an exchange between syndicated talk-show host Mike Gallagher and actor-turned-leftist-poster-child Edward Asner.

The account goes like this: Mike Gallagher approached Asner at a recent cocktail party promoting the new film "Elf" in which Asner stars as Santa Claus. As Gallagher introduced himself, Asner asked his profession. When Gallagher replied "radio talk-show host," Asner replied, "I love going toe-to-toe with you guys.''

''I know,'' Gallagher replied. ''I've heard you on Sean Hannity's show.''

''Hannity's next, you know,'' Asner responded.

''Huh?'' said Gallagher.

''Hannity's next,'' said Asner. ''We're going after him just like we went after Limbaugh. And you saw what happened to Rush this week, right?''

Quote:

"Asner replied, "I love going toe to toe with you guys."

Well, I've heard that he likes to do more then that with guys.

Just another social mis-fit causing trouble for anyone who goes against their personal agenda.

Thread Information