Looking for David K. Sibley
Create Post

Looking for David K. Sibley

Can anyone help me? I lost contact with Dave after I left Hawaii in 1987. A couple years after that, I heard he went to Paris Island to be a drill instructor. I had the Marine recruiting station in Saginaw, Michigan looking for me, but nothing came up. I would love to get in touch again to see how he is doing. Please help.

SgtMaj Sibley was my Sergeant Major at HMH-462. He since has retired, I'm pretty sure back in 2009 after I had left to go to OCS. I'm pretty sure he lives in California still, out by Pendleton. Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew0802 View Post
    SgtMaj Sibley was my Sergeant Major at HMH-462. He since has retired, I'm pretty sure back in 2009 after I had left to go to OCS. I'm pretty sure he lives in California still, out by Pendleton. Hope that helps.
    Thanks for this information, it should help me search a little further. It doesn't surprise me to know he became a SgtMaj. I pray we cross paths again in this life. Thanks again. If you find out any other information, would you please let me know.

Thread Information