leave
Create Post

Thread: leave

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

leave

does the leave after boot camp count to ur 30 day per year vacation? if it is can i not take it? also is it possible to take all 30 days at once? and are there limits to where i can go to(i plan to go overseas)

It does count against your leave. As for opting out of boot leave, I am not currently in, so I dont know the gouge on that.

Whether or not you can take all 30 days at once if you have it accumulated will depend upon your command. They will also have to be notified if you travel overseas and will again, make the final decision.

It use to be just a 10 day leave after bootcamp.

This is not your cell phone and you are not texting on this forum.

The rules say you are supposed to use proper punctuation/capitilization. If you can't follow the simple rules here you will not adjust well to life as a Marine where there are rules for everything you do.

Read the rules for poolees/wannabes and get your act together.

Everything seriously depends on your command. If you don't want to take the leave after Boot Camp, you just get on a bus, head over to MCT and do crappy working partys until your company picks up. And I don't know if its just me, but putting that your the only asian in your pool is freaking retarded on many levels, race doesn't mean jack, were all green, and we all bleed.

Well said, PFC.

And all leave counts against your 30 days. Normal 'boot' leave is 15 days, not 30. They won't grant you all 30 because that will put you 'in the hole' prior to even getting to your first command. Not a good thing.

By the time you graduate, you'll likely want a few days off anyway.

You can go down to MCT whenever you want, just check in and the rest of your leave wont be taken from you. You'll be camp guard and walk around and BS for 10 days until you pick up with your company

Thread Information