Platoon number Mar. 69 thru May 69 MCRD SD
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Platoon number Mar. 69 thru May 69 MCRD SD

I am looking for anyone that might have been in my platoon in San Diego, I just can't remember my platoon number in San Diego, I entered 3-17-69 and graduated 5-14-69, but for the life of me I can't remember the platoon number, my family would like to get the Graduation Photo, or the Dress Blue picture that we took, Please contact me jbedo54@yahoo.com, also would be very nice to hear from old Marines....Thanks and God Bless

I was Plt 2046 Eco 2 bn. 3-9-69. thomasrnicholson@yahoo.com

Thumbs up Looking for Platoon # Mar. 69 to June 69 at MCRD

Quote Originally Posted by lilredokie View Post
    I was Plt 2046 Eco 2 bn. 3-9-69. thomasrnicholson@yahoo.com
    I sure thank you for your E-Mail, by chance did you obtain a Platoon Year book, if you would please look for Joseph D. Escobedo, I would really like see what My "Dad's Platoon Number was and if there are pictures of him. Due to his Cardiac illnesses he can't remember, and I thought I would attempt to get his platoon number and possibly a picture - sure appreciate it......Thanks Again!!!

I sure thank you for your E-Mail, by chance did you obtain a Platoon Year book, if you would please look for Joseph D. Escobedo, I would really like see what My "Dad's Platoon Number was and if there are pictures of him. Due to his Cardiac illnesses he can't remember, and I thought I would attempt to get his platoon number and possibly a picture - sure appreciate it......Thanks Again!!!

Sorry no one by that name in plt 2046 mar 69.

try platoon 1051 or 1052 he is not in Platoon 1066 june of 69

By chance did you get a graduation book, I was just wondering if you would do me a favor and look for Joseph Escobedo, in another platoon, he is my Father....Please!!!!

Marine, I don't know if you bought a Platoon Book, but my "Dad" says maybe 2050 Platoon, is there a listing on recruits on each platoon picture, and is there any pic's of recruits in dress ????he said Blues???

Request all of his Military records from st Louis that will give you all the information your looking for all his duty stations and his platoon number he graduated from..

Thanks very much, I will always appreciate this....God Bless

Still looking for MCRD Recruit Plt# 2050, (recruit: Joseph D. Escobedo), if you have an album, please let me know how much for the photo of my "Dad"

Quote Originally Posted by jbedo54 View Post
    Thanks very much, I will always appreciate this....God Bless
    What's up with your profile? Says you are an E-1 and are still in service after joining in 1969. Forty two years service and an E-1. WOW.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave2571 View Post
    But Willie, can you imagine how much money an E-1 over 42 makes???
    I thought I had it good, way back when, as an E-5 under 4.
    Probably more than I get in my retirement pay.

Quote Originally Posted by hrscowboy View Post
    Request all of his Military records from st Louis that will give you all the information your looking for all his duty stations and his platoon number he graduated from..

I received my records from St Louis. they do not have your plt number.

I was at MCRD San Diego in March 68...Platoon 251...the California Platoon...I have my book also...Anyone know where to find Phil F Kelly ???
    Thanks guys...

Thread Information