Combat Hunters Course
Create Post

Combat Hunters Course

Whats up everyone. I was just told that I have a seat in the combat hunters course on Camp Lejeune. I'm wondering if anyone has ever been to this course. I guess it's a week long and its part of the advanced infantry training battalion at SOI east. I haven't really gotten too much information on it from my command. Hoping to hear more this week. Anyway, if anyone has been or has any information about it, please share. Thanks.

It's probably one of the best courses I've been through in the Corps. We went through the 2 week package in Oki before we headed downrange. The observation stuff is basic, all the stuff you learned in boot camp/soi. Tracking in interesting, but I never used it. The meat and potatoes came from the profiling section and the prac ap that went with it.

Credits
    Savings
    I went through a two week course here at Lejeune last september, was really fun. Depending on who your intstructors are its quite entertaining. I even used some of it in Afghanistan

Make sure you get a certificate and make a copy of it for your personal records...It will help you if you ever get out.

Thread Information