Legit Story. How Marines Changed...me??
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Legit Story. How Marines Changed...me??

My Names Terrell. I've Graduated Bootcamp, and I certainly Have to say that It was A Life Changing Experience and I Have to Thank The Marines There and The Marines On This Wedsite That were Hard on me.
    Yeah I'll Be Honest before i went to bootcamp you guys were Mean To Me as it seemed Lol, and i asked questions and it was weird because i guess you Guys Were Toying With me "I was Like I cant stand Thsese Guys" , and sometimes it got to me., and Honestly i felt i was about to Second Guess my Decision, But i Gave it some thought and I Hung in There. Now I dont know If They Were Mean ON Purpose but Either way it helped me IN Some Ways. So When i Got to Bootcamp, it was hard in the beginning. I was asking Myself " WTF Am I doin here" But i had to keep remeinding myself of what motivated me. Also, The physical Part wasnt So Bad, But the Mind Games Were a Pain In The ASS. Yes The Mind Games Are Bull**** But it was all Cool. The best way I learned to Deal with them was To Laugh at them on The inside. Plus i had an Open Mind and told my Self that The Moral Of These Mind Games Could Save My Life some Day And My Fellow Marines. One Mind Game was My Drill Instructor asked me YELLING " Do You Like Dark Greens"! I said "This Recuit Doesnt Know Sir"! The He said "So Your a Racist **** Huh"
    Then I just Took a quick Guess And Figuered Since I'm Black That i was a Dark Green lol. SO I said This Recruit is A Dark Green Sir".
    SO The Moral Of This Lesson Is To Learn Your Marine Terms. Last Thing You want to do In Bootcamp Is To Be Noticed!
    SO To Future Polees To read this If You really WANT TO BE A MARINE........ The MInd Games and The other Marines Crude Joking With you on your Post Just Be Strong Minded and Dont Let it get to you because if Being a Marine Is That Important whether Your Black , White Hispanic W/e...... DOn't WANT TO BE A MARINE TO TO IMPRESS ANYBODY BUT FOR YOUSELF AND YOUR FELLOW MARINES. The Hell with what you see in Movies...... Experience The Real Marines. This Is Real Life Not Some Movie Script"!
    Thanks To The Marines That F"ed With Me Lol and To My DI's.(He was a Pain To...but he hepled me also).

Well Terrell...you sound like someone who posted here last night.
    If indeed you were a member of this site before, this is your first post, so you must've registered with a new username. What was your prior username before this?
    Also, when and where did you graduate boot camp, and what BN were you in?

Quote Originally Posted by SoftballCatch23 View Post
    Well Terrell...you sound like someone who posted here last night.
    If indeed you were a member of this site before, this is your first post, so you must've registered with a new username. What was your prior username before this?
    Also, when and where did you graduate boot camp, and what BN were you in?
    Here it goes......

I also would like to know the answers to the above

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=102007

There you are, I knew I recognized you by your ****in retarded typing.

So Terrell, if you are a Marine, why don't you tell everyone here about your time in the Marine Corps......boot camp - Co & BN; MOS School; duty stations; units you're with.
    And why you didn't register as a Marine.

Quote Originally Posted by SoftballCatch23 View Post
    So Terrell, if you are a Marine, why don't you tell everyone here about your time in the Marine Corps......boot camp - Co & BN; MOS School; duty stations; units you're with.
    And why you didn't register as a Marine.
    He's not a Marine. Look at the other thread he started with the same username just a different number. I saw his profile yesterday and name matches the one he uses now. He also had a picture of a black kid in his profile, now he has a picture of 4 random Marines that he probably got from google, none of them are black. He's not only a poser but a dumbass.

IF he is a Marine, he wouldn't be using his first name. He would be using his rank and last name. He is not legit...only a poser. What Marine just goes by his first name? You don't go through hell, earn the title, and still use your first name...what's the point in that? Pretty obvious.

Wow, poolee to recruit to Marine in less than 24 hours?! Amazing! He'll be Commanding General of CINCPACFLT by Saturday at this rate !

Boy oh boy... I'm just a lowly Poolee, but I am sensing a "Leprechaun" in your very imminent future. Hope you aren't afraid of flying, because I also hear black hawk helicopters on the horizon...

Last edited by DudefromDiego; 02-22-11 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Eh, had to leave a personal touch.

Sounds bipolar psychotic to me.

The choppers are hovering!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee Top View Post
    The choppers are hovering!!!
    This is gonna be good...

But WHY???
    Is my question?
    I guess Marines really are just that cool that people have to pretend to Earn The Title ...

Sounds like he pulled half of his story from Full Metal Jacket.

Thread Information