Legit Story. How Marines Changed...me?? - Page 2
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee Top View Post
    The choppers are hovering!!!
    Me thinks more than one chopper is a coming on this one.

Leather2013, you're a poolee in the DEP....so when's your ship date to MCRD?

Just saying i saw that profile picture on Google images.

The sad thing about this is....IF he was real... it wasn't a bad original post although his typing, spelling, and sentence structure left much to be desired.

These posers need to realize way too many of our brothers and sisters have died after earning the title these idiots claim to have earned.

Overall, it just sickens me.

Hey it's Gomer Pyle! lol, Marines don't ***** about how "the Marines were meant to me"

what a fag

Terell17/Terell93 (Yes, we know who you are), you are about to receive a cyber blanket party on a biblical scale. May the Leprechaun have mercy on your soul.

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by DrZ View Post
    The sad thing about this is....IF he was real... it wasn't a bad original post although his typing, spelling, and sentence structure left much to be desired.

These posers need to realize way too many of our brothers and sisters have died after earning the title these idiots claim to have earned.

Overall, it just sickens me.

Sixty-six years ago today five Marines and a Navy Corpsman raised the colors on a volcanic mountain while their brothers fought and died around them. Three of those original flag raisers never left the Island. They earned their respective titles and served with honor

A poser is a thief. He is stealing that honor from all who presently serve and all who came before. Your shame knows no boundaries, try being a man before you try being a Marine

Quote Originally Posted by USNAviator View Post

Sixty-six years ago today five Marines and a Navy Corpsman raised the colors on a volcanic mountain while their brothers fought and died around them. Three of those original flag raisers never left the Island. They earned their respective titles and served with honor

A poser is a thief. He is stealing that honor from all who presently serve and all who came before. Your shame knows no boundaries, try being a man before you try being a Marine
    Amen.

And a thief they shall remain.

Hmmmm....lets see... NO profile, much weirdness.

Closed pending investigation and likely extraction.

Black helos are hovering and on final approach....

Sigh.

I grow....weary.

Thread Information