Dress Blues in a religious ceremony
Create Post

Dress Blues in a religious ceremony

Hey Dawgs!
    This is my first post, and there's my question for u..

This year my little princess take her Bat Mitzvah. As a Former Marine, i've any restrictions 'bout to wearing my Dress Blues?, add the fact that im livin' in other country(argentina), wich is were i was born..
    All we knows, that is an allied country to our..but precisely im not just in States..
    If anybody can help me with this doubt, welcome aboard!
    SEMPER FI!!!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Who's gonna come clear to Argentina to see if you abiding by the rules? LOL
    Seriously though if you have an honorable disharge, served during a time of war, your blues still properly fit and you get a Marine Corps style hair cut and proper shave, then you are breaking no rule by attending your daughters Bat Mitzvah in dress blue "B" uniform.

Mazel Tov to you and your daughter on her Bat Mitzvah! I dont see a problem either with it. I am sure someone will post the MCO on this. I know it is authorized for funerals, but that is the extent of my knowlege on this subject.

It would be nice if they made a white leather Kippah with black border and a golden EGA on it to go with the Blues. I am on the lookout for a green one that I can have the EGA embroidered on.

Roger,
    thanks for ur answers Bros, 'bout the white leather kippah w/ a golden EGA would be f ' eat!. if u know where i can get one let me know...lol
    Thanks again, Dawgs!

Here is a link to the appropriate MCO regarding proper wear of the uniform by former Marines:

http://www.marcorsyscom.usmc.mil/sit...20Uniforms.asp

Quote Originally Posted by SSGT Jarvis View Post
    Here is a link to the appropriate MCO regarding proper wear of the uniform by former Marines:

http://www.marcorsyscom.usmc.mil/sit...20Uniforms.asp
    Thanks SSGt Jarvis,
    That was more than clear..
    Thanks again Dawgs!
    SEMPER FI

Thread Information