PT Shirts and Shorts Quality
Create Post

PT Shirts and Shorts Quality

I know all the material I've seen so far is just cotton and I've seen 2 brands that are sold on military bases.

At Gieger they had some brand that I can't really remember "Dukes or Dukees" something like that and Soffe.

Anyone know of any other brands out there that make a quality product that might last longer (tight around the neck, instead of it streching out and looking like ass).

Not to big on fashion so I'm pretty ignorant on what kinds of material the skivvies we wear can be made out of, and which materials are longer lasting.

Also shorts, at boot camp (east coast) I was able to buy these really comfortable ones at the recruit px that had a white liner inside and they are were the only ones I liked and didn't crush my nuts. Haven't seen them since I left that island though

Where can I buy'em?

The ones with the white liners are Soffe's...I think this is it -->http://www.topbrass*************/Sof...-Running-Short

Link wont paste...I'll PM it to you.

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    Soffe is the only brand that you need to know IMO, I have both their shirts and shorts. Both are very lightweight, fit great, don't stretch out, don't fall apart, etc. I just bought some brand new stuff for my upcoming deployment but I also still have some of my original t's from bootcamp, going on 3 years old now and still fit and feel great.

The only ones we were allowed to buy in boot were soffe's. I havnt had to buy anymore shirts since the first week there, everything still fits tight and looks brand new

Soffe is the way to go for shorts. As for as pt shirts I either go with the Dukes under armor like shirts or the Soffe ones. Most commands wont let you wear an under armor od green shirt due to the company mark on it, but some will.

Thread Information