USMC PMI Shooting Jacket/Blouse regulations
Create Post

USMC PMI Shooting Jacket/Blouse regulations

Hey, this is my first post here... I have been meaning to join for a while, but this has finally prompted me to do so.
    anyways, straight to the point: I need to find any sort of document that details the wear of the OD Green Shooting Jacket worn by PMIs, especially the portion about wearing the Eagle, Globe, and Anchor heat transfer on the pocket. Any help would be appreciated!
    -Sgt Joe Moore
    DON'T TREAD ON ME

Hey Sgt...welcome aboard!

My first suggestion would be the online uniform regs. If they are still in a PDF format, you should be able to use the 'search' feature. I'd look for 'shooting' (keep it simple).

If it's not in there (and I have my doubts it will be but it's the first place to go) then I would *imagine* it would be in local SOP's, esp. at the 'Depot's'.

Failing that, the fallback is "Commanders discretion". Since that's a local item and not authorized to wear anyplace but the range, I'd bet that's where the order, IF there is one, would be found.

I have indeed checked the uniform order, and there is no mention. I am in the process of finding any info about it locally where I currently am on Edson Range. Its gotta be somewhere!
    thanks

I would have been surprised. Bet it's buried in an SOP someplace then. You might check with supply, or where ever you draw the jacket from, they *may* know.

If you are on Edson Range, check with the range OIC or go to the 3 shop there at Wpns Trng Bn.

Ill be checking back with them today Gennery Sergeant, hopefully someone can find that order!

It should be within the BN SOP. Good luck.

Thread Information