Swear Ins
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Swear Ins

Credits
    Savings

Swear Ins

I was wondering if any other poolees were swore in at another place besides MEPS. I got swore in during the half time show for the Kansas City Chiefs. It was military appreciation day.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	185913659.jpg‎
Views:	194
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	9048  

PooleeGewarges
    Guest Free Member
    Half time during a pistons game.

Words from the Sergeant Major that night, "You better not **** up,"

Raiders game in Oakland, CA.

Half-time at a local Stampede Basketball game

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Some tiny room in the MEPS building...

@ssholes..

Wow hearing the examples above makes me think this is more common...I swore in a small room...I was angry, tired, irritable and wanted to leave right away...

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by achilles097 View Post
    I was angry, tired, irritable and wanted to leave right away...

yup

What the heck? Lucky ... My MEPS did have a neat ceremony room with nice red carpet though lol.

Wow hearing the examples above makes me think this is more common...I swore in a small room...I was angry, tired, irritable and wanted to leave right away...
    Spent roughly 28 hours at MEPS to do something that took less than two minutes. Who wouldn't be tired or irritable?

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    damn, you got me beat, i sat in a chair for 6 hours for a 10 second inspection so I could finally swear in, buncha tards run the control desk, the Marine liason was not happy with them for not letting me into the medical area.

Yeah, I got screwed over since my visit was split into two parts. All was going well until I got temporarily DQ'd for something regarding medical crap, and came back to finish all the "fun" I missed the first time around. Spent roughly 28 hours. I will never complain about the DMV again.

I had to sit in a chair for 11 straight hours because they messed up my paperwork. Was in there from 0600-1700 then I got a ride to the hotel to come back the next day.

I swore in at MEPS as my actual swear in.
    Then on Veterans Day I swore in at Dallas. Got to meet Gov. Rick Perry, and listened to several General's give great speeches. It was awesome!

Swore in before a NASCAR race. Kinda cool, got pit passes and wrote our names on the finish line.

Who wouldn't want to leave right away? its pretty much waiting 9 hours to have some weird guy in a white coat get free feels.

Thread Information