What to Say to Men Who Have Negative Opinions on Females in the Military - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd View Post
    Because you're an expert of on everything that could possibly happen in the Corps.

Recently, I saw a 5'1" tall girl take on a 6 foot tall guy in a wrestling match, and he was legitely fighting back. She pinned him several times. He only got out of it because he is very strong.

Not all women are weak
    Good for her, ever consider the fact that he was a p*ssy? Or that she was just a better wrestler than he was? Did he weigh 250 pounds and then did she put him on her back and run him out of the gym while 20 muj guys were spraying rounds at her?

If you want to be in a combat job so badly then join the ****ing army

Quote Originally Posted by USMC Infantry View Post
    If you want to be in a combat job so badly then join the ****ing army
    Women aren't allowed in combat arms in any service. Because women aren't allowed in such roles doesn't mean they will never see combat, the possibility is certainly there.

In relation to female physiology, and in common sense, the average woman is not physically built like a man. However, women do have a higher threshold for pain tolerance.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    False, the only reason people say that is because of pregnancy, when delivering a child massive amounts of hormones and endorphins kick in allowing them to handle the pain.

I have known people that have done research papers in different views on the subject. This is something that can be endlessly debated. Needless to say, I am just passing along info I have heard from having a mom as a physical therapist. Obviously not my area of expertise.

The reasons why are irrelevant, congress and the pentagon have seen it fit not to allow women in combat arms jobs, they did this because its what they believe is the best interest of the military.

Also, FET does not equal infantry, that little myth is pretty far off. They are not an offensive combat force, if they were they wouldnt need to be attached to an infantry unit..

Quote Originally Posted by AlexJH View Post
    False, the only reason people say that is because of pregnancy, when delivering a child massive amounts of hormones and endorphins kick in allowing them to handle the pain.
    My last post on leatherneck:

I hope you get hit by an 18-wheeler. I don't even know you, and you are the most god awful annoying sonofa***** i have ever had the displeasure to know.

You go to hell, buddy

I know girls that will put half you guys on your ass lol. This is no exaggeration. I dont mean just fighting but actual technique. i'll get some vids if they let me.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd View Post
    My last post on leatherneck:

I hope you get hit by an 18-wheeler. I don't even know you, and you are the most god awful annoying sonofa***** i have ever had the displeasure to know.

You go to hell, buddy
    I'm going to hell because women release endorphins that allow them to cope with the incredible pain of giving birth?

k peace bro

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Honcho1010 View Post
    I know girls that will put half you guys on your ass lol. This is no exaggeration. I dont mean just fighting but actual technique. i'll get some vids if they let me.
    lol i don't doubt their fighting capability, i just doubt their carrying 250-300 pounds of Marine ability... we shouldn't allow all women to serve because only a couple can actually meet the standards. That would be like recon opening itself up to 2nd class PFT's.

If they want to serve in combat a willing SOF unit should allow anyone who can meet the physical standards to go through indoc, if a chick could really make it through BUD/S, BRC, SFAS, etc. you might as well let them in...

For the record, I never said I wanted be an 0311. The issue was with this guy who said all women, regardless of MOS, got their rank on their knees and backs. I don't just mean the issue of women in combat (which they already ARE), I mean the issue of us being in, period. And yes there are some women who could kick some male ass.

Wanted to add, there is a guy in my pool who is shorter and lighter than me, and he is going to be a Grunt. Why is he allowed despite his size? He is like 5'4" and 130 lb. probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Languagelover23 View Post
    Wanted to add, there is a guy in my pool who is shorter and lighter than me, and he is going to be a Grunt. Why is he allowed despite his size? He is like 5'4" and 130 lb. probably.
    That's just the way it is, females can't carry a heavy rucksack and their buddy and their heavy rucksack because they got shot can't cant walk.

(i know that sounded sexist but thats what i was told)

Thread Information