E-2
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: E-2

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

E-2

Just got 2 guys to sign up. and got my promotion to E-2! which is pretty awesome, anyone else goin into RT a PFC?

Me, college credits and 4 years of JROTC : )

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Dang, are you going to be a PFC or L. Cpl.?

PFC, they don't promote you to E-3 for boot (even though other branches will). But I am going to try to earn that LCpl in boot!

Credits
    Savings
    I got it from college credits.

I wanted 2 referrals for the Ka-Bar but most of the kids I wanted to refer had some history, or didn't get a diploma. So I'll just buy my Ka-bar.

sucks cause the people i know are in school and don't want to join

Quote Originally Posted by semperfimrn1 View Post
    sucks cause the people i know are in school and don't want to join

I got the same problem brother (or sister. I didn't check your profile). These kids are just all about "I don't wanna die" bunch of cowards

brother lol. its all good. yea same here pretty much. haha

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    got mine last month

I feel you guys, all my friends are old as hell and are either covered in tats or have kids. No referrals for me lol.

I got mine off college Credits!!

Yea I'm getting my E-2 off of college credits as well, and I'm in the same boat as some of the older people here... I'm going in at 24 years old, so most of my friends have graduated college and/or established a career and have no intention of starting a new one.

...their loss.

I should have mine for the college credits but one of the classes I took isn't showing up in my record at the college and they are just sending me from person to person saying the other can fix it. Its ****ing frustrating but I took the classes ace'd all of them and even the teacher knows me pretty well, but it kinda looks like I wont be getting the credits. P.S. they are for first responder and EMT-beginner EMT-intermediate classes I took during high school through a program that I got high school and college credits for the same class and it should have equaled out to 15 credits but I only have 10 right now and the class I'm missing is worth 5

Also my two best friends are going ROTC one through air force one through army... personally I think ROTC is a joke and those two agree they party for four years then become officers they both agree it kind of a joke. None of my other friends want to join the marines either, out of my graduating class of just over 500 kids (i know not that much) but 26 went in to military 8 army 4 air force 6 navy 1 Marine(me) 2 coast guard 5 national guard I wasn't able to even interest anyone even the recruiters hate my school I'm the first to enlist in the Marines from it for 3 years. So I was screwed from the start on referrals

Quote Originally Posted by RBrouse View Post
    Also my two best friends are going ROTC one through air force one through army... personally I think ROTC is a joke and those two agree they party for four years then become officers they both agree it kind of a joke. None of my other friends want to join the marines either, out of my graduating class of just over 500 kids (i know not that much) but 26 went in to military 8 army 4 air force 6 navy 1 Marine(me) 2 coast guard 5 national guard I wasn't able to even interest anyone even the recruiters hate my school I'm the first to enlist in the Marines from it for 3 years. So I was screwed from the start on referrals
    You have the same ship date as me! You're the first I've seen. Too bad you aren't a female lol!

Thread Information