Fake Marines - Page 9
Create Post
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Fake Marines

Quote Originally Posted by sparkie View Post
    Wasn't this derailed thread about fake Marines?

Deal with it, Lep,,,,,,,
    Good one Sparkie,lol, she has him out ranked, let the games begin, Semper Fideis.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave2571 View Post
    For some reason I failed to notice her chevrons.
    Marines don't miss a thing, Semper Fidelis.

Baker1971
    Guest Free Member
    That's one mighty lucky chair!!!

I really, really, like that photo!

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Leprechaun View Post
    I really, really, like that photo!

I do as well Jason. I'm not sure if that's a Vargas girl or not. But the hair style dates the photo to the 40's. Yes I did notice the air, about about 10 minutes

Sparkie, I'd appreciate a link or something for her...she's sweeet!

Unless she was photoshopped, the chevrons have crossed rifles, meaning she is post 58...

Aye!!!

My EX son in law was dating my daughter, when they first met he said he was active duty marine. I asked to see his ID card. of course he didnt have one. turned out he had been a navy cadet or something. and he wonders why I dont like him.,go figure

Ever notice you never meet any posers pretending to be Navy, Air Force, or Army? At least I never have.

thats because almost anybody can be in the army, air force or the navy!

Quote Originally Posted by EGTSpec View Post
    Ever notice you never meet any posers pretending to be Navy, Air Force, or Army? At least I never have.
    On second thought, I have met posers claiming to be Green Berret, or Airbourne. But those are specialized sections of the Army. But posers claiming to be Marines generally just claim to be Marines, not some special branch.

Although to be a Marine IS a special branch.

Quote Originally Posted by EGTSpec View Post
    On second thought, I have met posers claiming to be Green Berret, or Airbourne. But those are specialized sections of the Army. But posers claiming to be Marines generally just claim to be Marines, not some special branch.

Although to be a Marine IS a special branch.
    I understand the mind of a Marine. I have several in the family but let me give you some insight on how this specific soldier thinks and feels. While I was in the prestigeous 101st Airborne it is not the source of my pride. My pride comes from being in a heavy armored division and taking part in some of the largest tank battles in our nation's history. I was at 73 Easting, Norfolk, and Medina Ridge. In those three battles we destroyed more enemy armor in a week than what our grandfathers did fighting the Germans during World War Two. There is no doubt that we were the greatest armored formation in the history of warfare and tactically we back it up too. My unit lost five M-1 tanks in the process with none of them being total losses. We did, however, lose over a dozen Bradleys which were totally destroyed. Some by RPG teams while others through various friendly fire incidents which is a part of combat. We ended up destroying over 500 enemy tanks not to mention around another 500 armored personel carries of different variants. We also faced the best Republican guard divisions in the Tawakalna and Medina divisions. There were no Marine divisions in the northern sector of operations. You guys were in the south and our 2nd Armored division was attached to you due to your lack of armor. In a sense the Marine Corps was a little out of its element in this brand of warfare. Some Marine units did very well out there while others did not do a thing. My cousin was unfortunate enough to be in one of these units and it eats him up to this very day. This allows me to easily look my father and cousins in the eyes and not feel a bit intimidated. Here is a modern pic of the 73 Easting battlefield. It is a Iraqi tank division graveyard.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_tswar6y-7M.../73Easting.jpg

Well I have a good little story about a man who claimed he was a Marine.
    When I was working at this Feed yard in Kansas this guy comes around talking chit saying back at boot camp in the Corps we did this and we did that and I said well where did you go for boot camp that you did all this and he said,Well I can't remember really what it was called so I said wow was it Camp Pendleton he said I don't think so then I said was it San Diego and he said no not there then i said El Toro and he said yep that's it ,that's where I went to boot camp and I said really are you sure he said that the place all right he said.. He would never forget that place and all the drill Sgt.'s and recruits around the base. I told him that's funny cause the Marine only have 2 places for boot camp and that is Parris Island where I went and San Diego where the west coast Marines go. I looked him squared in the face and said your a freaking lying Cause El Toro was the Air Wing for Third Marine Air wing he didn't have much to say after that and after a couple of weeks he just left the job and moved on. He got busted by a Marine and couldn't stand it,cause he got caught. everyone there loved it that he was busted big time..
    You F*ck with the Bull you'll get the horn every time...

Thread Information