Fake Marines - Page 7
Create Post
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Fake Marines

Quote Originally Posted by ohyes View Post
    I cant be bothered looking back for who I was talking to...Im sure it was dave or something, os it clearly wasnt you, if you are the one who gave me assitance either privately or here I am more than grateful..My problem is with the two wise guys trying to heckle my posts.
    Ma'am we tried to help but all you wanted to do was down Grade Marines I gave you the Info to fix it but you just kept at trashing Marines Well ma'am you are in Canada make a Trip to PPCLI and they will echo what I said if you have a prob with a person take it with that person But DO Not Tread ON MY MARINES get it? If you have a Issue I have Provided the Numbers of the Former 1st Marine Div SgtMaj the Number for the Officer in Command for 3rd Assault and the Battalion SgtMaj for 3rd Assault and I gaurentee if you are even close to right I will be Severly Repromended. But we Know the Truth do we not.
    YAT-YAS and Semper Fi

Baker1971
    Guest Free Member
    You can return to the other site now.

They tried to help. You have lost their respect. Unless you are SAS I suggest that the use of "we" is inappropriate. The SAS is a commendable force not one whose honor you should impune by asserting an association with if one does not exist.

Quote Originally Posted by ttracker65 View Post
    Ma'am we tried to help but all you wanted to do was down Grade Marines I gave you the Info to fix it but you just kept at trashing Marines Well ma'am you are in Canada make a Trip to PPCLI and they will echo what I said if you have a prob with a person take it with that person But DO Not Tread ON MY MARINES get it? If you have a Issue I have Provided the Numbers of the Former 1st Marine Div SgtMaj the Number for the Officer in Command for 3rd Assault and the Battalion SgtMaj for 3rd Assault and I gaurentee if you are even close to right I will be Severly Repromended. But we Know the Truth do we not.
    YAT-YAS and Semper Fi
    you clearly do not, which is not a problem..but I am sure you will watch youtube secretly...and he knows that..so I suspect their will be a break for all concerned form his conduct unbecoming an officer...Youtube will have had hundreds of complaints regrding him so its all on record and ceops were watching for a while,at some point he will go too far and his behaviour as welll as his wifes will come to light..and he will be held accountable..so on that note I am off to talk to some real soldiers..not the kind who cant bomb a man with all your full might and he escapes on a camel...Delete me when your ready...

PJones64
    Guest Free Member
    What is that Sarah Brightman (and others) song? "Time to Say Goodbye".
    Time for ohyes to sing it on his or her way out.

Credits
    Savings
    You know, iffen all the civvie brits bathed regularly, they wouldn't be so cranky.

Quote Originally Posted by michagnu View Post
    They tried to help. You have lost their respect. Unless you are SAS I suggest that the use of "we" is inappropriate. The SAS is a commendable force not one whose honor you should impune by asserting an association with if one does not exist.
    yea they dont shoot allies with friendly fire..LOL I had a stomach full of one of your officers and as I said I got what I came for, so although I could sit here and do what your marine does to others on youtube.. so I am off and leave you have the glory of last words...Im gonna get out of here like Bin Laden did on his camel.

Marine1011
    Guest Free Member
    Well, it is just about time for oh yes to take off back into Cyberspace.

Marine1011
    Guest Free Member
    Ahhhh, so much better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ohyes View Post
    you clearly do not, which is not a problem..but I am sure you will watch youtube secretly...and he knows that..so I suspect their will be a break for all concerned form his conduct unbecoming an officer...Youtube will have had hundreds of complaints regrding him so its all on record and ceops were watching for a while,at some point he will go too far and his behaviour as welll as his wifes will come to light..and he will be held accountable..so on that note I am off to talk to some real soldiers..not the kind who cant bomb a man with all your full might and he escapes on a camel...Delete me when your ready...
    Ma'am use the Numbers I provided.

By the way Ma'am PPCLI is Princess Patricias Canadian Light Infrantry. You need to learn their Honer Code Ma'am

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Well just who is being stalked"

Post number 9 by ohyes

"Hello on the subject of fake marines, My daughter who is 15 is being harassed on line by two men who claim to be marines"

Post number 58 by ohyes

"Thank you very much, I am at my wits end, its a relative they are stalking, I havebegged, pleaded and threatened to no avail, hence the blog, which it seems has made them reconsider at least on my niece"

Is it one, is it both or is this a crock??? You're credibility is sadly lacking

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by ttracker65 View Post
    Ma'am use the Numbers I provided.
    I apologize to ttracker. When she/he/it mentioned an officer and help, I assumed it was me. On reflection, all I provided was a phone number, you sir went above and beyond trying to help this individual. Sadly, I believe the whole thing not to be true. Respectfully, see my post #114. That killed any credibility for me

Marine1011
    Guest Free Member
    Reckon we seen the end of that un, eh folks?

Thread Information