Fake Marines - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Fake Marines

Quote Originally Posted by thewookie View Post
    I have a hard time believing this story. Sorry, call me cynical but my gut isn't buying this. There is no proof of anything you are saying, just a link to a blog that doesn't support anything you say. I could be wrong and I have before, but I don't think this time.

I think there some motive here that's not being revealed.

I need proof.

Good luck
    Wook That is the way I read it and I will never, ever put my "Former Marines" be the ex CID or NIS in jeapordy again without knowing that the Source has Clean Hands

I have a hard time believing this story. Sorry, call me cynical but my gut isn't buying this. There is no proof of anything you are saying, just a link to a blog that doesn't support anything you say. I could be wrong and I have before, but I don't think this time.

I think there some motive here that's not being revealed.

I need proof.

Good luck

Like I said...search dd214 on youtube, check out bubbaeffects spunker reports...check the comments, check outhttp://www.youtube.com/user/155Millimeter who is being harassed by him, he is ex marine, ask them check out http://www.youtube.com/user/CRTV1982 ex marine done two tours harassed by Mike schweitzer here is a video he shot about it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0RKV9SFwR4 and bubbaeffect name unknown...

Quote Originally Posted by ttracker65 View Post
    Wook That is the way I read it and I will never, ever put my "Former Marines" be the ex CID or NIS in jeapordy again without knowing that the Source has Clean Hands
    yes I am biting back...but all I say is the truth...check out the exmarines pages and videos I linked..and ask them yourself..I find the sticking toagether buzz a little sickening here, this is a marine ,, well two who are bringing your good selves in to disrepute

Quote Originally Posted by ohyes View Post
    yes I am biting back...but all I say is the truth...check out the exmarines pages and videos I linked..and ask them yourself..I find the sticking toagether buzz a little sickening here, this is a marine ,, well two who are bringing your good selves in to disrepute
    As the pressure increases the quality of your posts goes down. Your links do nothing to support your claim. You claimed a Marine and a Ranger were doing this, I don't see it. They might claim to be something, but claiming and being are two separate issues.

As the pressure increases the quality of your posts goes down. Your links do nothing to support your claim. You claimed a Marine and a Ranger were doing this, I don't see it. They might claim to be something, but claiming and being are two separate issues.
    Like I said, look at the users 155 and crtyv, check their videos..check bubbaeffects spunker reports..on youtube, ask them...proven marines...Mind you, I dont blame to sticking together, especially against a non marine...but like I said, your won men can vouch for it, message them, watch their videos..

Like I said, look at the users 155 and crtyv, check their videos..check bubbaeffects spunker reports..on youtube, ask them...proven marines...Mind you, I dont blame to sticking together, especially against a non marine...but like I said, your own men can vouch for it, message them, watch their videos..
    Yes my posts are rushed cos as we speak I am being harassed by the bastard for bringing this to the public domain

And now he is accusing me of paedophilia..and he is still insisting he is one of you...

Use the Tools I gave you. I can not support your Claims due to Clean Hands so use the Tools! If they tell you to walk off there is a reason.

And do not Disrespect Wookie!

and as to My Position as a Marine Ma'am take it up with 1st Marine Division the 13th MEU or 3rd Assault Amphib Bn I have given you Credibale Contacts use them.

and as to My Position as a Marine Ma'am take it up with 1st Marine Division the 13th MEU or 3rd Assault Amphib Bn I have given you Credibale Contacts use them.
    how do I contact them? i am not a marine and have limited knowledge of such

For the IC3 Contact go to the FBI website or contact your local FBI to contact the Child Exploitation Unit use your Local FBI office or their website to File a Complaint about me call Camp Pendleton Directory ask for the SgtMaj of 13 MEU's number or ask for the Area Commanders Number for 21 Area. Use my Real Name Cpl Bruce Boatwright

For the IC3 Contact go to the FBI website or contact your local FBI to contact the Child Exploitation Unit use your Local FBI office or their website to File a Complaint about me call Camp Pendleton Directory ask for the SgtMaj of 13 MEU's number or ask for the Area Commanders Number for 21 Area. Use my Real Name Cpl Bruce Boatwright
    Thank you very much, I am at my wits end, its a relative they are stalking, I havebegged, pleaded and threatened to no avail, hence the blog, which it seems has made them reconsider at least on my niece.I only wnat them to stop trolling minors..CRTV1987 could do with some support as a ex marine.Thank you again...

Thank you very much, I am at my wits end, its a relative they are stalking, I havebegged, pleaded and threatened to no avail, hence the blog, which it seems has made them reconsider at least on my niece.I only wnat them to stop trolling minors..CRTV1987 could do with some support as a ex marine.Thank you again...
    There are NO ex-Marines. Once A Marine, Always A Marine!

Quote Originally Posted by SoftballCatch23 View Post
    There are NO ex-Marines. Once A Marine, Always A Marine!
    Well if thats the cut of a typical marine..it doesnt bode well...I can't imagine the SAS conducting themselves in such a manner, and its a bit surprising to see you say that when he is attacking other marines and accusing them of being valour thieves, yes valour, I am British, we speak english and thats how its spelt.

Thread Information