Fake Marines - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Fake Marines

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by ohyes View Post
    yes I am biting back...but all I say is the truth...check out the exmarines pages and videos I linked..and ask them yourself..I find the sticking toagether buzz a little sickening here, this is a marine ,, well two who are bringing your good selves in to disrepute

I'm the one who gave you the number for the FBI in Sacramento. Didn't this whole thing start with you telling us about how two Marines were making your daughters life a living hell. What did you do about? Did you call the FBI.Did you get in contact with anyone? Other than on here of course.

Squad Leader Free Member Wyoming's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    My original query stands, WTF is a 15yo girl doing giving out her photo, and where the hell are the responsible parents??

Illegitimi Non Carborundum!!

Credits
    Savings
    Deleted

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave2571 View Post
    Isn't posting here a lot easier than a simple call to law enforcement?
    Anything else you would like us to solve, that the FBI, Interpol, and police of other countries can't resolve?
    Let us know. That's why we're here.
    Well Dave LN is so well known throughout the international legal community as a gold mine of free advice that naturally folks just want to drop by ask questions. I have my doubts it's "as done" ad old Sade claims

Credits
    Savings
    Just googled .. British soldiers killed by friendly fire by us soldiers...shocking...the amount another reason to get the **** out of here, thanks to the officer who gave me the addresses...wheres the delete account button?
    I guess that would be me. There isn't a delete button, you can contact one of the Mods to help you

Credits
    Savings
    Looks like this ***** has about worn out her welcome.

Credits
    Savings

Thank **** for that, been looking for the delete button for ages..LMAO...No wonder your army got such a **** reputation, you take offence cos someone righfully calls one of yours a stalker of minors, you get all butthurt...idiot I got what I came for. Thanks..
    Just delete all the info on your profile and go away.

You will soon be forgotten. Quite soon.

Ma'am Correct yourself I gave you the Correct dirrection to go but you are now becoming the stalker by your actions we have tried to help but you insist on creating up heavel. Stop it and use the Tools I gave You Ma'am.

followed up on every bit of help[...emailed the link given earlier..well two links actually...and used all other advice given privately...Its easy to see why Bin Laden was able to escape with the full might of your army on his case, and on a camel wasnt it? So if we are gonna exchange insults as you seem to be hell bent on doing./..have that one...you disgust me as much as schweitzer but then schweitzer is probably a product of his service
    If you have any problem with my response or a Complaint with Service Please Inform those at 1st Marine Division that I directed you to. As to Ever putting My Marines in that type of Light Ma'am Please file a Formal Complaint against me!

Credits
    Savings
    Isn't it time to Lance this Terminal boil? Just a thought

Do you need the Phone Numbers?

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyoming View Post
    Just delete all the info on your profile and go away.

You will soon be forgotten. Quite soon.

What there IS, on that ****poor profile!!

Now go on, go find a pub, have a pint, and tell all your war hero friends how you got one over on the United States Marines.

LtCol Daryl Crane 760 763 0047
    Sgt Maj Smith 760 763 5058
    SgtMaj Bell 760 763 2739

Credits
    Savings
    ... and this, poolees and wannabees, goes to show, that iffen you **** with one, you **** with them all!!

I cant be bothered looking back for who I was talking to...Im sure it was dave or something, os it clearly wasnt you, if you are the one who gave me assitance either privately or here I am more than grateful..My problem is with the two wise guys trying to heckle my posts.
    Ma'am we tried to help but all you wanted to do was down Grade Marines I gave you the Info to fix it but you just kept at trashing Marines Well ma'am you are in Canada make a Trip to PPCLI and they will echo what I said if you have a prob with a person take it with that person But DO Not Tread ON MY MARINES get it? If you have a Issue I have Provided the Numbers of the Former 1st Marine Div SgtMaj the Number for the Officer in Command for 3rd Assault and the Battalion SgtMaj for 3rd Assault and I gaurentee if you are even close to right I will be Severly Repromended. But we Know the Truth do we not.
    YAT-YAS and Semper Fi

Thread Information