Fayettville Mayor to show Fonda film...in honor of 'Vietnam Veterans'. No sheet. - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TunTvrnWarrior View Post
    I think the turd got the message and is trying to save face now.
    Agreed!

I wrote the mayor an email. I got a standard email back stating an overview of the situation.

Today, I received a personal reply from the mayor. It was very direct and to the point and went into detail as to what went on. The idea was brought up in a meeting among the mayor and the veterans present by a Quaker. It was shot down on the spot. The writer of the article rushed to judgment. I rushed to judgement.

Shooting that sorry ***** is too easy. I can think of a hundred other ways for her to nourish the earth with that sorry assd body

Traitors

tripledog:

You sound a lot like me. To make it simple; If you're not a MARINE, then you're the enemy (to me)! Many have said much about many things but ABOVE ALL TRAITORS SHOULD BE SHOT ON THE PUBLIC SQUARE WHILE THE NEWS MEDIA FILMS IT FOR ALL TO WATCH. My LOVE for the
    CORPS runs as deep as it does for OUR COUNTRY.

Vietvet1968@comcast.net
    " Stew "

Last Standing!!!

advanced

That's one major problem with things advanced; they always halt the Military when they should allow them to advance! We all know why They send in the MARINES!
    THE LAST LINE OF DEFENSE WILL BE THE MARINES....HOPEFULLY IT'LL BE
    THEIR JOB TO SHOOT ALL THE TRAITORS THEY CAN ( in the head ).
    Vietvet1968@comcast.net
    " Stew "

People like this come out of the wood work evey once in awhile and when they do they always seem to get it in the news. Shooting them in the head NO but in the hind parts where the brian is YEP!!! go for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found the only thing worthy of Jane Fonda.

Myself and other Marines in Vietnam made a pack that if Hanoi Jane dies first,we are going as a group and help hydrate her grave!

Un-Americans

For one to appreciate this Country of ours and repect all about it just maybe they should be drafted and sent to a Combat Zone. What I think about trash like Jane Fonda & etc. can't be put in print or verbally translated.
    Vietvet1968@comcast.net
    Roger Dale Stewart

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    OK, anyone else spitting coffee or breafast pastries on their monitor screen? Yeah, thought so. If you hurry and use some 70/30 mix of glass cleaner and Simple Green, you can get it off before it sticks.

Or you could buy some Red Man and wait patiently for a suitable target.

Credits
    Savings
    Why don'y you tough guys send your rants to the local FBI office? Tell them about it all there Jason.

Quote Originally Posted by Vietvet1968 View Post
    tripledog:

You sound a lot like me. To make it simple; If you're not a MARINE, then you're the enemy (to me)! Many have said much about many things but ABOVE ALL TRAITORS SHOULD BE SHOT ON THE PUBLIC SQUARE WHILE THE NEWS MEDIA FILMS IT FOR ALL TO WATCH. My LOVE for the
    CORPS runs as deep as it does for OUR COUNTRY.

Vietvet1968@comcast.net
    " Stew "

slut **** fonda

Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    Why don'y you tough guys send your rants to the local FBI office? Tell them about it all there Jason.
    And your point is???????????

SEMPER FI,

Credits
    Savings
    Maybe you'll be finding that out very soon.

What are you talking about?

Credits
    Savings
    I'm talking about making threats against someone or advocating violence against some person. I think we have laws dealing with that type of activity. I don't care much for Jane Fonda but she was never indited or convicted of any crimes associated with her anti-war activities. Yet people here want to shoot her in the head for exercizing her conststutionally guaranteed free speech because they don't like what she said. This site display's the emblem of the US Marine Corps. Why don't you send the CMC a copy of this thread and see how he responds to it?

Thread Information