Marine Poolee searching for MOS - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ^^ I would just stop talking

Credits
    Savings
    Children, Children, Please. We use our Inside voices.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    All I said was " in MY eyes a real marine is the one who is out there fighting for their country" and somebody has to take that the wrong way. Of course all the other guys are Marines

Current Contract: Security Forces
    Desired Contract: Infantry (*cross my fingers* - please god if your up there)

Probably not your place to commentate on what a "real Marine" is, being a Poolee and all. Every MOS has a purpose, except 4611.

Quote Originally Posted by PooleeLeCates View Post
    Probably not your place to commentate on what a "real Marine" is, being a Poolee and all. Every MOS has a purpose, except 4611.
    I dont know about you, but I wouldnt mind a model town built to show possible ambush points, IED placements, women and children, etc...

Credits
    Savings
    I don't know about you, but If I am entering a town with possible Insurgents. I want to know the layout of the town by something more than a map.

4611 is more than you think.

I was being sarcastic, I briefly considered that job when I DEP'd in.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    It's really luck of the draw no matter what job you choose. What determines whether you enjoy your time in is up to two things only.

Your attitude
    and your unit.

Nothing else. Your job actually has very little to do with how fun your time is. Generally, if you have fun doing something you'll probably be proud of it.

If im wrong correct me but "EVERY MARINE IS A RIFLEMAN" so to a certain extent just earning the title of a Marine makes everyone else envy you! Who needs Poolees deciding what a Real Marine is! Do everyone and yourself a favor and keep your views to yourself. You should be focused on preparing for boot camp not telling some one to screw there self or spreading a bias view of a brotherhood that you haven't even made it into yet! Thats all Thanks and hope this helps you GROW UP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by soon2bMarine10 View Post
    If im wrong correct me but "EVERY MARINE IS A RIFLEMAN" so to a certain extent just earning the title of a Marine makes everyone else envy you! Who needs Poolees deciding what a Real Marine is! Do everyone and yourself a favor and keep your views to yourself. You should be focused on preparing for boot camp not telling some one to screw there self or spreading a bias view of a brotherhood that you haven't even made it into yet! Thats all Thanks and hope this helps you GROW UP!!!
    QFA

I'm sitting here wondering how poolees are arguing about what's a fun job or other aspects of Marine Corps life.

Exactly, we have so much to study and prepare for boot camp. I believe most of the poolees on here are taking this valuable information oasis for granted. But hey to each his own!!who am I to add my opinion right I'm just another poolee talking.....

Credits
    Savings
    I love information, the more I can get before doing anything the better I feel equipped to put it into action. Not just what Marines have to teach us, but their very mindset, conduct and perspectives are always valuable.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    *facepalm*

Thread Information