So my leave date got pushed back to Febuary.
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

So my leave date got pushed back to Febuary.

Well I was supposed to ship today but some idiots in Syracuse sent out one to many guys and now i have to have my leave date changed. I put my 2 weeks in 2 weeks ago and im out of a job broke and have nothing to do till I leave. So whos leaving Febuary 14th cause that will be my new leave date.

Im just trying to stay motivated.

and its kind of ironic I was shipping out to 1st battalion now im shipping out to 3rd battalion, 3rd is supposed to be the toughest and I wont lie I love a challenge.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    blessed. youre from the RS in Grand Island? lol sweet. I'm from West Seneca. most of out February shippers are the 7th though

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Hey man nice to see your close to home, Yeah they aren't sure exactly if its the 14th my recruiter said he is waiting for the call from higher up all he knows is that it will be in February so its just a waiting game now.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    yeah. I'm shipping in august but i was told i might get out early to mid july. how come if you live in the falls you go to GI for your RS?

Supposed to ship today, pushed to the 7th. I wanted to start throwing chairs, I did the same thing with my job. I am going to have to tell all my loved ones goodbye a second time, which is going to suck, still moto though.

listening to all this makes me wonder if i might get pushed over -_- i ship out the 7th!!

Quote Originally Posted by OORRAH0651 View Post
    listening to all this makes me wonder if i might get pushed over -_- i ship out the 7th!!
    Dude, that would suck. i hope not brotha!

Quote Originally Posted by lake9 View Post
    Dude, that would suck. i hope not brotha!
    yeah!!! -_-

Well just think of it, if your fed up with being pushed back you can always leave and start up your own Marine Corps! haha

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxer17 View Post
    yeah. I'm shipping in august but i was told i might get out early to mid july. how come if you live in the falls you go to GI for your RS?
    I am still MOTO as hell to and I heard today that it should be the 14th. I mean ive only been waiting 10 months lol.

But to laxer I live in Grand Island my RS is in the Falls I moved to GI for early graduation cause I volunteered to leave early for the Marine Corps. I just got my Diploma on the 21st I graduated 8 months early so I could ship sooner.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    damn. thats moto as ****. im out in the falls every weekend to hang with my buddy. if youre feeling moto we can chill sometime b4 you ship. meet some salty ass cpl that i chill with sometimes lol

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxer17 View Post
    damn. thats moto as ****. im out in the falls every weekend to hang with my buddy. if youre feeling moto we can chill sometime b4 you ship. meet some salty ass cpl that i chill with sometimes lol
    Hell yeah man PM me your name or something and ill add you on facebook.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Me, so I'll see you on the bus.

Kiri what's your ship date?

EDIT: Nevermind, looked at your profile, also you're a woman so you're going to PI.
    Got my hopes up that I'd actually talk to someone shipping with me.

Awesome I'll be there too, best valentine Ive ever had. Is 3rd Battalion for sure?

Thread Information