Yes, I'm really asking this. - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Some do and some don't. If possible, I would do my best not to do so. You really don't need to draw the DIs eyeballs to you any more than will happen normally.

As much food as they let us look and and as much as they actually LET us eat, no way!!! Never threw up once. But I did watch 6 throw up watching one. Pretty funny.

I remember flying to Charleston in Sep on the plane with a guy named Dominguez.He wanted to be recon and I can still rememeber evertime we started on a run in boot he would start throwing up.
    Don't remember where he went after boot but I went to infantry training in Pendelton and became an 0351

remember flying to Charleston in Sep on the plane with a guy named Dominguez.He wanted to be recon and I can still rememeber evertime we started on a run in boot he would start throwing up.
    Don't remember where he went after boot but I went to infantry training in Pendelton and became an 0351

I forgot it was 1977

Stay focused on prepping for Boot Camp, don't worry about throwing up. If it happens, it happens. Work on stuff like Marine Corps history, and perfecting your PFT.

Thread Information