Guess who's back!
Create Post

Guess who's back!

It's been a long 13 weeks but I made it; I earned the Title of United States Marine on 14 Jan 2011 and graduated 21 Jan 2011. If you have any questions I'd be more than happy to answer them or just share my experiences. I don't remember if I ever posted my boot camp blog here but you can find it at: futureofthecorps.blogspot.com

Pvt Garner
    4th Bn, O Co. PLT 4003
    SDI SSgt James
    DI Sgt Sensing
    DI Sgt Moody

What size book should I be looking for to keep my addresses in? I had a friend go and he said they made him throw his away!!

Quote Originally Posted by soon2bMarine10 View Post
    What size book should I be looking for to keep my addresses in? I had a friend go and he said they made him throw his away!!
    I just typed up all the addresses I needed on a sheet of paper and kept it folded up but I knew plenty of people who got away with taking a small address book. I'd just go with the address sheet though, as opposed to a book. It's much less conspicuous.

Makes sense I was scared so i wrote most of them in my bible! I will do the sheet though and use my bible as a plan B lol

holy crap girl GRATZ! to think I could been there and we woulda grad together... is sad... But seriously GRATZ!

Congrats Marine. I don't think I ever saw you, but then again the only females we were ever around were N. Co. what'd you think of The Crucible?

Congrats Marine!

congrats!

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    sweeet

Thread Information