I earned my EGA - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I earned my EGA

Congratulations Marine! I will be a new DEPPER as soon as I receive my C.O.'S approval on the dependent waiver (wife) and I have gone to one IST and one SSGT circuit training PT days and I would like to know when the sickness stops if ever. Thanks!

Any advice on how to "start running and keep running"? It seems the obvious answer is to just do it but how often should I be running in preparation for Parris Island? I am sure most people would answer, "every day" but I have also heard that coming from not running but once a week, that can be bad for your body. Any tips on how to eat before running either? Thanks so much for any advice and congratulations on earning The Title (even if my congratulations is a little late). Semper Fidelis!

Kingniceslice, try reading the site rules.

POOLEE/WANNABEE SITE RULES! Read FIRST!!!

Rule Six never use the words Semper Fi, Semper Fidelis or OORAH you do not rate that here until you have earned the title of United States Marine!

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...t=28989&page=2

Credits
    Savings
    Congratulation on the accomplishment of being one of the few. Believe me it will never exit your body the rest of your life - it is like being branded like cattle. But you are a member of a very select group of people with the special spirit inside them. Be glad you have it and always cherish it forever.

Congrats Samantha And Goodluck In Your Marine Corps Career

Semper Fi

Stephen Doc Hansen Hm3 Fmf

Thread Information