I earned my EGA
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I earned my EGA

I earned my EGA

Hello all, Im back from the Island with my title, United States Marine!! It good to be done and back home.
    If anyone has any questions feel free to ask,

PFC Mangiapane

4th Battalion, Oscar Company, Plt. 4002.

Congrats Marine. Welcome to the family. I want to thank you for making yourself available to the Dep and Poolees here.

Semper Fi and again, Congratulations.

Congrats on becoming a Marine .....and welcome to the Marine Corps family!
    Get in-touch with one of the mods and have them change your status from poolee to Marine.
    Enjoy your leave home with family and friends.

Semper Fi Marine!

I have a question, how was the chow at PI?

Credits
    Savings

Rough Hands

Did you know "rough Hands" from the poolee section ? she went in the same time as you to P.I..

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Congrats Marine (Samantha).
    Job well done !!!

Semper Fi,
    Rocky

How was the moment of truth? I hear people get down there and spill their gut about stuff that they never told anyone! I just wanted to know what to expect. I have told my recruiter everything so i should be safe lol

Mangiapane! It's too bad we didn't end up in the same platoon but we made it anyhow! Feels good to be off the Island, huh?

Credits
    Savings

Question Answered

Quote Originally Posted by gkmoz View Post
    Did you know "rough Hands" from the poolee section ? she went in the same time as you to P.I..
    http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=101448

I guess this answers my question plts. 4002 and 4003 S/F and congrats Marines ! welcome to the brotherhood/sisterhood. Moz 68-70 USMC

Yes, I knew Rough Hands, she was in my sister platoon. Wish she was over in my platoon, her DI's were worse than mine! haha.
    The chow in boot camp is actually not bad at all. I was a double rat recruit because I was underweight, so I got plenty of food. But you get very small portions in my opinion if your not a double rat. Breakfast was my favorite. Lunch and dinner is usually some kind of meat, like chicken, beef, salisbury steaks, or some type of meat and noodle mix. It was all very good. My platoon wasnt allowed to have any of the goodies tho, like pudding and jello and chocolate milk.

Garner!!! Its amazing to be home and off that Island. It felt so weird leaving the Island, it was like. umm.. I feel like I'm breaking a rule leaving the Island, Im gonna get UA. haha.

Quote Originally Posted by topless617 View Post
    Garner!!! Its amazing to be home and off that Island. It felt so weird leaving the Island, it was like. umm.. I feel like I'm breaking a rule leaving the Island, Im gonna get UA. haha.
    Tell me about it. I felt like I had to look over my shoulder everywhere I went once I was in Savannah.

Congrats!

Congrats Marine

Semper Fi

Welcome to the Brother/Sisterhood! Don't ever forget that!

Semper Fi! It's not just words or a saying!

Thread Information