Barracks duty - Page 8
Create Post
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Barracks duty

Milkrun49,
    How goes it Bro? the only time that I got near Barbers Point was when I requaled on Rifle and Pistol at the range down the road from the point. Is that where you were?
    Semper Fi
    Tip

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Yes, That's where I was. We had a secured area out there that handled hot stuff. Guard towers and double wire. The whole time I was there I acted as Sgt of the guard. Great duty. I lived on the base with the family. Long time ago, in fact after Vietnam

I'm looking for anyone who was in Plt 349 1961 with DIs Sponnanberg,Dvorak and Sr DI Freestone..

John Monaghan, Marine Barracks Phila. Brig Section 1963/64 many of the guys in guard company were there from boot camp, I transferred in from the FMF. 18mos. in the brig section was enough for me. I got out June '64.

Semper Fi! Corporalpizza. You we lucky working split time at the brig, I was assigned there in Jan. 1963 when it was still a red line brig under the old brig regs and served in that out house until my discharge in June '64. I can still hear prisoners screaming all day long from all over the building, "Sir, one prisoner requests permission to cross one red line, Sir!"

Marine Corps Barracks Naval Weapons Station Concord, California 1969-1970.

Thread Information