DEP with a beard? - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    C'mon brothers....the lad had a legitimate question....no matter HOW idiotic it was....!! LOL....shave the beard boy....do yourself a HUGE favor and spare your life ....shave the beard...!!!

Go to recieving with a beard. lol when I went last June they scalped me and i was bleeding. Good times. It was worth every single day on that Island to be where I am now.

Ooh rah

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Blooper View Post
    Long hair and beards were common in the early seventies....a recruit that was in receiving with me had both......when time came to shave the dome.....the receiving drill instructor saved this lad for last to sit in the chair.....

Bald head.....loose hair all over the place and shiat paper all over his mug....memories!

Until you sign the final papers and swear in you are still a civilian.....if the recruiters at your functions have no objections.... go for it.....but I agree shave before you go to the MCRD......you can shave your head also but it don't matter.....you will still sit in the chair and have those clippers run over your head.
    Very true, I had the Elvis Presley sideburns,lol,no matter what you have all the chit will hit the deck, Semper Fidelis.

Thread Information