U.S. Being sued by family of an illegal alien
Create Post
    Credits
    Savings

Angry U.S. Being sued by family of an illegal alien

This group was trying to cross the border from Mexico to Arizona.
    The Border Patrol agents intercepted the group; they began throwing rocks at the agents so the agent shot one...

Without knowing the full story, his family wants $25 million from the U.S. Government. Their claim is because he was shot in the head we used excessive force. This guy was committing a crime that is recognized by both countries, trying to enter the U.S. illegally and then assaulting our law enforcement agents.

Any ideas or comments?

Better to spend the money this way than with obamacare

US Being Sued By Border Crosser

Send him & the entire group back across the border asap & let this serve as a warning to those who would violate our laws of entering this Country.
    Let the Mexicans take care of his head wound, fire the Border Patrol Guard that shot him ( simply because he didn't kill him, & hire Border Guards that don't miss when they fire a " kill-shot ".
    They only come here for the money anyway so they can send it back home. Befoe I get started I'm outta here!

Vietvet1968@comcast.net
    Roger D. Stewart

Some poor Mexican whose family life time earnings are about $500 and they want $25 million. The country of Mexico isn't even worth $25 million. These illegal's costing America way more than $25 million every year by being here illegally. Wish they would have got more of them in the head.

Redonkulous

They should shoot more of them, I know that sounds heartless but let's face it, the more that get shot trying to cross the less that will attempt it in the future. You don't see thousands of South Koreans trying to run into North Korea do you?

If any ( ecept M-----s ) come to this country legally, I've nothing against them as long as they learn & speak ENGLISH & OBEY OUR LAWS

Last edited by Vietvet1968; 01-26-11 at 01:17 AM. Reason: WHICH INCLUDE SHOWING RESPECT TO our flag!

Legally, yup, I agree. Why don't people down there understand there's a legal way to do it. Tryin to buck the system

Quote Originally Posted by Vietvet1968 View Post
    Send him & the entire group back across the border asap & let this serve as a warning to those who would violate our laws of entering this Country.
    Let the Mexicans take care of his head wound, fire the Border Patrol Guard that shot him ( simply because he didn't kill him, & hire Border Guards that don't miss when they fire a " kill-shot ".
    They only come here for the money anyway so they can send it back home. Befoe I get started I'm outta here!

Vietvet1968@comcast.net
    Roger D. Stewart
    LOL The Boarder Patrol Agent did indeed kill the illegal that was attacking him. I say give the Agent a two week paid vaction with his family to anywhere he would like to go! The use of lethal force I believe was lawful! Is the family of that 16 year old smuggler that was shot and killed near El Paso for throwning rocks at an Agent suing the U.S. Government? Haven't heard much about that case.

http://tucson10.cityspur.com/2009/11...ng-their-jobs/

I see this case being thrown out of court!

I actually don't blame the illegal....I blame the scumbag US attorney that is helping them do it.

They should be told to pound sand, period.

Shooting Illegals!!!

Vandrel;

Not just our immigration problems but all of Our Country's Problems I blame on the American Citizen...especially the ones who do not get out & vote letting our ELECTED Officials who work for us know what we want & what we will not tolerate. We know they just sit back & say what they like about who & what they want believing their one vote doesn't count/matter. This Country (unfortunately) will continue to "go-downhill" until the individual American changes for they have not the experiences that you/I have had.
    Let me say again Vandrel; I've no problems with anyone who wants to come to Our Country legally.

Vietvet1968@comcast.net
    Roger Dale Stewart

I think elected officials should not get paid for the what they do, it should be a public service. It would be weed out the ones who just for the power and themselves and who do absolutely nothing for anybody while they are in office.

Thread Information