Looking for Marines who served with my unit
Create Post

Looking for Marines who served with my unit

My name is Michael Mason. I joined usmc 11/1973 was stationed in camp fuji japan in middle of 1974, received heard injury while on duty and discharged with honorable discharge in jan 1975. My unit was H&S co 1/9 3rd mardiv...if you served with me, know me or know what happened to me please contact me. Thank you

New Rules concerning posting on the forums
    In recent, in our forum, there are many members postedinformation which is not correct such as not match topic and there are many advertistment post. So to treat this problem, We have some new regulations when you post on the forum:

- All posts must be in English language.
    - Responsibility over the contents of all posts belongs wholly to the poster
    - Do not issue the post in too furious word, so as to maintain this forum at a good communication atmosphere. Any poster of illegal opinion will be transferred to public security organ for handling in accordance with laws. Be default, any poster in this forum agrees to observe the following rules.
    - Post your comment/question at the most appropriate place. Any posts deemed to be in the wrong forum/section will either be moved at relevant topic/thread or simply be deleted. Do not cross-post the same question to multiple places.
    - Make sure you have read the parent article/post completely before posting a reply. We appreciate your own thoughts and writing as well if you wish to use the words of somebody else, quotation of the respective member is required. In addition while seeking help we would urge you to provide as much relevant detail as possible.

- Do not utilize the website to endanger national security, reveal state secret, or infringe the legal rights and interests of society, collectives, and citizens. Do not utilize this forum to make, duplicate and propagate the following information.
    - Do not make commercial advertisement. Any form of advertisement will be removed unless approved by webmasters.
    - Links to illegal programs or pages of that kind are not allowed.
    - Respect each other, and undertake the responsibility for his own opinion and behavior.
    - Issue some meaningless contents
    - Observe strictly relevant national laws and regulations. Regulations on Internet Information Service
    All posts shall show respect towards other members and may only argue against their opinions, not against the persons in themselves.

still looking for fellow marines who served in japan camp fuji and camp swab in summer of 1974 thru 12/74// h&s co 1/9 3rd mardiv...anyone out there give me a holler...Michael Mason

Just missed you, I was at Fuji 1 May 75 until 30 May 76. Loved it, the best duty ever for me.

Thread Information