Another Question.....
Create Post
    Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member

Another Question.....

Went to Wal-Mart last night to pick up a few items.....

There were people in there men and women with pajama/lounge bottom pants on doing shopping.

I have also been to grocery stores....post office....etc.....when people were wearing this attire.

When did it become fashionable to go out in town to run errands...even quick errands in your pajamas?

I was hoping to see negligees....since that could be construed as sleeping attire.....but thank goodness I didn't because some of the Wal Martians I saw were very hard on the eyes.

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Blooper View Post
    Wal Martians
    Just a thought Chuck but perhaps they were aliens???

Sounds like they were too lazy to dress proper,lol, Semper Fidelis.

Quote Originally Posted by dcb188 View Post
    That sounds reasonable too-------what happens when I hit a thousand posts in a few minutes? Any ceremony or award etc?????? Or do I just pop open a beer by myself tonight?
    After 1K posts.... the management starts charging at 10 cents a letter for all future posts. That way they can start to make money off you! lol.

1K.... not bad!

At the rate I am going.... that will take me another couple of years!

Credits
    Savings
    That sounds reasonable too-------what happens when I hit a thousand posts in a few minutes? Any ceremony or award etc?????? Or do I just pop open a beer by myself tonight?
    Well if you like Dave, I can get out my old bridge coat and sword and knight you as a member of the thousand posts society. But be advised, the secret handshake is a bit awkward

Not sure what Dan would say to that but it is my personal opinion you have already popped open the beer in an early celebration!

Congrats Dave. You have now officially worn off 1mm of flesh off the tips of your fingers lol!

Credits
    Savings
    No, let's skip the celebration.....it is way too early for a beer right now, especially when the temp is in the teens or low 20s....but there's always tonight......but this is officially the one thousandth post.......
    Congrats Dave!!!!

Some people have one hell of a lot more time on their hands than I do. Sadly I still have to work for a living.

Credits
    Savings
    If you want more viewing pleasure of peolple that frequent Wal-Mart check out this site, hilarious.

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/?page_id=9798

Thread Information