Going to MEPS Boston Tuesday - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by crodgers4101 View Post
    Is that a bad thing you know Waiting around at boot camp?
    most of the time yes, when you have to scream dittys for an hour straight or get IT'd while you're waiting to get cuts or whatever else. they like to **** around with you when you're waiting

it is going to be awesome tho i am not really that worried about being screamed at its the physical stuff that i am worried about

what, like the PT? The PT is a joke, aslong as you can pass the IST comfortably you'll be fine.

And they don't hit you or any **** like that, though I did get semi choked for smiling once lol. and ITing really isn't bad, unless you really, and i mean really, **** them off. or you just have harder DIs

Quote Originally Posted by wilsontc11 View Post
    what, like the PT? The PT is a joke, aslong as you can pass the IST comfortably you'll be fine.

And they don't hit you or any **** like that, though I did get semi choked for smiling once lol. and ITing really isn't bad, unless you really, and i mean really, **** them off. or you just have harder DIs
    pt and drill is all i am worried about i have thick skin when it come to mental stuff

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    You may have thick skin but the DIs will tear you down and build you back up. This is going to be a new experince for all of us. No one will be prepared for what is in store for us at bootcamp. Just remember keep pting and you be some what ready.

I went into Boston MEPS, they have a nice lounge to eat your boxed lunch with a TV and some books. But yeah, bring a pen and patience, it's a long day.

A few Army guys had their feet up on the back of the seats in the lounge and a Gunny yelled at them, was quite funny to see that. Do as many pull ups and sit ups as you can and watch out for SSgt. Grahm if he's there!

~Burke

Quote Originally Posted by crodgers4101 View Post
    pt and drill is all i am worried about i have thick skin when it come to mental stuff
    then you'll be fine. it will suck for the first few weeks but after 1st phase it flies by

Thread Information