Blue Dress Button Help - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by advanced View Post
    Are you saying that Marines are wearing the trousers to their greens and their blues down on their hips so that you can see the cracks in their AAsses. I think that's horrible. Regarding the frame cover, are you referring to the sea-going crease?
    That just means that the Marine is a sh*tbag and is wearing trousers that havent been tailored in a long time and are too big for them. This is not the majority as ive never seen it myself. There is always that bottom 10% in the Marine corps that are going to look like azz no matter what you do,

Post 15.

"Regarding the frame cover, are you referring to the sea-going crease?"

"Advanced," it's actually called a sea-going dip. With the older frame caps it was easy to effect the dip, but with the new version of the frame cap it is difficult if not impossible to create a dip in the cover.

Quote Originally Posted by TunTvrnWarrior View Post
    Methinks in addition to the Alphas inspection in boot camp they need to have a Dress Blues inspection as well. Now that Blues are issued in boot camp, it is UNSAT not to teach them.
    BLUES ARE ISSUED???

What happened to "earned, never given?" I mean, I know I'm a little old (discharged in 86'), but I never got that memo.

Quote Originally Posted by dibob View Post
    Post 15.

"Regarding the frame cover, are you referring to the sea-going crease?"

"Advanced," it's actually called a sea-going dip. With the older frame caps it was easy to effect the dip, but with the new version of the frame cap it is difficult if not impossible to create a dip in the cover.
    We always called it the AF 50 Mission Dip & some of them in my day looked like they were 100 missions.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Marine View Post
    We always called it the AF 50 Mission Dip & some of them in my day looked like they were 100 missions.
    LOL!

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by The Junkman View Post
    BLUES ARE ISSUED???

What happened to "earned, never given?" I mean, I know I'm a little old (discharged in 86'), but I never got that memo.

Older sons blues (1996) were earned and the younger sons blues (2011) were given.

Anyone know where to get the Anodized Brass? Looking to give to son for xmas.

You can find them at the uniform store on base at Pendleton or at a lot of the stores right off base. They are online so you can order them right from the comfort of your skivvies.

Thread Information