To my Marine Family
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marine Free Member AAV Crewchief's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

To my Marine Family

Most of you know me from my many tirades in the Political Forum. I would hope on this one occasion that you might keep me in your thoughts and prayers during my last two weeks of deployment at Al Dhafra Air Base. I feel like a giant wussy for asking this, but things are out of hand here. I'm constantly under battle here with these AF morons. Lots of it has to do with my Corps background. I have a supervisor who is pretty much trying to set me up on anything he can get me on because I told him off due to his constant acting like a child when he does not get his way. Oh, this supervisor is my same rank E-7. He has obviously gotten his way in regards to everything before this deployment because he outranks people and when he bullies he gets his way. I have spent the last 16 weeks not taking anything from him and finally confronted him today about his bullying. Now he is going to try and trump up anything he can against me these last two weeks. Had this been the Corps, we could go out and settle this man to man at the Pine Tree Lounge. Since it is the freakin' AF, he is doing everything he can to write paperwork on me. Need some prayers and support. Can't make it without it. Thanks. Oh yeah, I can retire in one year and would like to also leave as an E-7.

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Sounds like "Old School" versus "New School". All the best to you knowing that, at least from other posts of yours that I have read, that your first concern has always been for the completion of your mission and the welfare of your team. Be sure that YOU have well documented YOURSELF and the situations of your concern.
    Detrimental bullsh*t never made jobs easier. Good luck and good thoughts.
    Gary

Credits
    Savings
    I am about to give up here. There is no honor here at all. They run around reciting their fukking Airman's Creed and the first time you tell them that they are expendable, they cry to the First Sergeant that you have hurt their feelings. The first line is:

I am an American Airman, I have answered my nations call

I am a WARRIOR............

now, what kind of ****ing warrior runs to the shirt and tattles because you tell them that if they don't do their job they are going to end up blown to bits by the jihadis????

...all after you catch them dikking off on the job or SLEEPING???

Quote Originally Posted by Osotogary View Post
    Sounds like "Old School" versus "New School". All the best to you knowing that, at least from other posts of yours that I have read, that your first concern has always been for the completion of your mission and the welfare of your team. Be sure that YOU have well documented YOURSELF and the situations of your concern.
    Detrimental bullsh*t never made jobs easier. Good luck and good thoughts.
    Gary
    ^^^This.

I shouldn't have to tell you to make sure everything is documented preferably with witnesses or some sort of documentary evidence.

Good Luck. Keep your head low, think positive thoughts, and just ride out the storm.

Sending positive thoughts your way...

Most of what I read from you over the years leads me to not be surprised; maybe you should look in the mirror a little. One the Internet, you come across at times as an azz, so I can only imagine what you're like in person. I mean, we all can come across as an azz sometimes, including me - you just seem to have perfected it.

But, I hope it works out for you.

Semper Fi

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by thewookie View Post
    Most of what I read from you over the years leads me to not be surprised; maybe you should look in the mirror a little. One the Internet, you come across at times as an azz, so I can only imagine what you're like in person. I mean, we all can come across as an azz sometimes, including me - you just seem to have perfected it.

But, I hope it works out for you.

Semper Fi
    I'm not letting another SNCO try and bully me the way he bullies everyone else. If I go down so is he.

Credits
    Savings
    Never mind...I am done....forget it...out

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    You can vent here all you want, no prob. However maybe you need to button up and let them airdales run their own donky show. Not gettin ****y, just thinkin you need to tread litely from now on. Take it wasy and watch your back.

Not as green as you thought on the other side of the fence.huh.

Rememberer You Cannot Fix Stupid

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Talking Smoker Time At The Lz...

Do them their AirDales have any Rules about going behind the Hanger and puttin' the Gloves on,either He knocks Ur Azz out or U knock His Azz out.It time too Git it On!!!S/F Dat

Quote Originally Posted by AAV Crewchief View Post

That was quick.

I highly suggest you invest in a audio recorder of some fashion. The best way to defeat a moron and make him eat his words is simply recording his stupidity. If you have access to a computer/laptop with Microsoft Windows and a headset/microphone then you are set for a basic and simple "Sound Record" feature in Windows. I helped a buddy of mine while he was getting his ex/wife to confess to cheating on him.

What's even better, a log book. All the boobery documented, date/time stamped and location with applicable present witnesses.

If you really felt saucey, you could file a EO report on him, say he cornered you in a back room and "Came out of the closet" and was trying to grope you. DADT went away right? lol

Regardless.... good luck!

Marine to Marine, Improvise, Adapt, Overcome, Semper Fidelis.

Quote Originally Posted by AAV Crewchief View Post
    never quit never surrender
    if you are right it will come out
    if you are wrong that will too
    good luck
    semper fi

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I retired from the Air Guard after Desert Storm as I swore I would never serve in a combat zone under the active duty Air Force ever again. They have no grip on reality and also think rank and status (active vs. Guard) is far superior to experience. I probably would have stayed another nine-years and got my 30 otherwise.

I'm just glad we didn't actually have any combat time because some of my troops might have been needlessly killed or hurt because of stupid active duty managers (not leaders).

Suck it up AAV, bro. Stay cool and pull the plug after you get home safe.

Thread Information