prayer request from B Clair FitzGerald, Chaplain, Dept. of Washington
Create Post
    Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Post prayer request from B Clair FitzGerald, Chaplain, Dept. of Washington

'We are asking everyone to say a prayer for the 3rd Battalion 5th Marines (Darkhorse) and their families. They are fighting it out in Afghanistan and have lost 9 marines in 4 days. It would be nice to see this message spread if more could pass it on. Semper Fi, God Bless America, and God Bless the United States Marine Corps...Often tested, Always faithful, Brothers forever. Claire FityzGerald, Chaplain, MCL, Department of Washington"

My prays go out to all the Marines & Their Framilies. May The Good Lord be With Each and Everyone of you. You all come home soon as you can . Have a Great Christmas May GOD BLESS YOU ALL. SSGT. Francisco.

]My prays go out to all the Marines & Their Framilies. May The Good Lord be With Each and Everyone of you. You all come home soon as you can . Have a Great Christmas May GOD BLESS YOU ALL. SSGT. Francisco.[/quote]

THE BRAVE MEN AND FAMILY MEMBERS ARE IN MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS,MAY GOD RICHLEY BLESS THE BRAVE MARINES AND FAMILY MEMBERS AND MAY HE WATCH EACH AND EVERYONE.
    SEMPER FI AND GOD BLESS

stephen doc hansen hm3 FMF

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    GOD BLESS THEM, and prayers out to the family..........usmc

Prayer on the way.

Prayers outbound, Semper Fidelis.

Thread Information