Thank you vietnam vets.
Create Post

Thank you vietnam vets.

I am a Marine that was severely wounded in Afghanistan in may and have been threw approximately 30 surgeries and dealt with hospitals everyday since may. And I feel compelled to say thank you to every Vietnam, Korean and WW2 vet that worked do hard to change the system into what it is. I have received the highest level of care and respect and aside from my amputations and the ever predictable follies from the active corps and its inability to do paperwork, am truly indebted to all your hard work and drive to "not take it" and not settling for the bad conditions you had. u can see and follow my progress on themarinedavidlyon.blogspot.com its a blog my father set up for people to see my progress. and I truly feel that I owe it to your generations and all your hard work.

THANK YOU!!!

SSGT LYON

Marine you saty with it and hang in there and get well, my prayers go out to you. And just remember we are Marines, Smeper Fi!!!!

I'm sure you will be supported by prayers from many of your older brothers, some will mention it, some will not.

I'm not sure what you are thanking us for, other that getting there earlier than you did, but whatever it was, you are most welcome.

Get well brother!

Semper FI

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    David, we owe you , brother! God Bless you and your family. S/F

David,
    It is Marines like yourself that gives me the confidence that America and the Marine Corps will always be what I remember. My prayers and best wishes are with you. Semper Fi my brother. Stay Strong.

Credits
    Savings
    Dave, Thank You for all your sacrifices and service to our Corps and Nation. Thank you for protecting me and my family from harm. I wish you a speedy recovery and a full and happy life. I also follow you in Thanking all Vets that have served, you have made this country what it is today.

I started reading your blogspot last night and am in total awe how you have handled your life changing experience. Thank you for your sacrifices. And thank you to your parents for sharing your story with us. Incredible. Hug their neck for me. You all are a true inspiration of hope and faith.

David
    Thank you for your service and sacrifice and for carrying on the tradition. God Bless you

Semper Fidelis

Dave Coup

Thank You for your service brother, Semper Fidelis.

Dave Thank You For Your Service And Sacrifice May Godrichley Bless You Take Care And Semper Fi My Brother.

Stephen Doc Hansen Hm3 Fmf

Quote Originally Posted by jstkiknit View Post
    I am a Marine that was severely wounded in Afghanistan in may and have been threw approximately 30 surgeries and dealt with hospitals everyday since may. And I feel compelled to say thank you to every Vietnam, Korean and WW2 vet that worked do hard to change the system into what it is. I have received the highest level of care and respect and aside from my amputations and the ever predictable follies from the active corps and its inability to do paperwork, am truly indebted to all your hard work and drive to "not take it" and not settling for the bad conditions you had. u can see and follow my progress on themarinedavidlyon.blogspot.com its a blog my father set up for people to see my progress. and I truly feel that I owe it to your generations and all your hard work.

THANK YOU!!!

SSGT LYON
    David.

I have been where you are. Blown up with a mortar in 68 13 surgeries over a year. Several long term porblems. The Lord provided me with a wonderful woman 42 years ago and she has kept me sane ( Most of the time) since.

God Bless you and heal you and give you a just reward for your service.

Doug Kirk

Thread Information