Hello Poolees!! - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello Poolees!!

"what are some good ways to get my crunches and pull-ups higher besides doing endless reps? "

Does your RSS have a pt night during the week? Take full advantage of those nights and the workouts they provide and use them as a sort of basis for what you will be doing in recruit training( mountain climbers, planks, and others). Plus the competition of working out with others will help you push your limits!

PooleeGewarges
    Guest Free Member
    Just follow p90X. It does work with dedication. Trust me, it kills your body. In a good way.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Don't kill yourself on PT. You don't really need to be running 3 miles a couple times a week. The truth is, once you get to boot camp, you're going to have to train with the other recruits who don't do those types of workouts. You'll all be trained according to your weakest link. The most I can remember running for PT is the 2.5 mile S&E run, but even then you stop to do push-ups or crunches. Don't kill yourself, your body will thank you later. Don't try to get a head start on boot camp. Enjoy being a civilian while you still can.

Quote Originally Posted by Vise View Post
    First of all Poolee Rodriguez, this isn't Facebook. So you'll type your post as if you were writing an essay for AP English. Grammar and spelling counts.

As far as PT'ing goes, practice makes perfect. I know that's cliche but it's true. As long as you do crunches and pull-ups every day, your max will increase by the time you go to boot camp.

An hero, srsly, become one.

We gots ourselves a future lifer right here everybody! You don't rate to boss around poolees brah, just because your recruiter gave you that "prestigious" poolee guide title doesn't mean sh*t. He's a civilian, you're a civilian.

rah kill babies!

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Exercise, Sound Off, Go Home. That's all you have to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by PooleePullerYut View Post
    An hero, srsly, become one.

We gots ourselves a future lifer right here everybody! You don't rate to boss around poolees brah, just because your recruiter gave you that "prestigious" poolee guide title doesn't mean sh*t. He's a civilian, you're a civilian.

rah kill babies!
    your a poolee too, now your bossing him around. you just contradicted yourself badly lmao...

No retard, I'm putting him in his place. We're all civilians, and therefore none of you rate to tell another poolee how to fvcking type his post. He isn't under UCMJ, so shut your friggin' mouth.

No retard, I'm putting him in his place. We're all civilians, and therefore none of you rate to tell another poolee how to fvcking type his post. He isn't under UCMJ, so shut your friggin' mouth.
    really? becuase you dont Rate to put him in his place. i really hope you dont become a marine u talk like a real ****bag.

I know we capitalize MARINE don't we poolee?!

rah motivate slay babies!

c wat i did thar, i was being a douchebag poolee

Puller are you sure you want to become a Marine? You talk about an inferiority complex but I think the one who feels inferior here is you, All i see you do is mock people and sh!t on other poolees. Why even bother? Are you trying to prove that your "cooler" or something? Truth is you might be stationed with some of these people and need to work with them. I sure hope that you know what your getting yourself into.

Maybe, hopefully you'll experience some green weenie and not be so moto by the time I meet you.

It's all good though dude, no beef with you. Just the grammar gestapo earlier in the thread. Keep it real poolees.

Maybe, hopefully you'll experience some green weenie and not be so moto by the time I meet you.

It's all good though dude, no beef with you. Just the grammar gestapo earlier in the thread. Keep it real poolees.
    is there something wrong with you dude?

I know we capitalize MARINE don't we poolee?!

rah motivate slay babies!

c wat i did thar, i was being a douchebag poolee
    Hahah this was hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by VanderFool View Post
    Hahah this was hilarious.
    hes just a troll. no way hes joining. and if he is. i hope the DIS see how much of a ****bag he is and make him quit

Man, some of you guys shouldve seen the grammar nazi's that used to be on this forum. Seriously, the rules do say we gotta use good spelling and what not (attention to detail!) but I'm not one to ***** about it. Unless they type like they have one arm.

Thread Information