3rd 175mm Gun Btry[sp] - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

What's up Fly?

Hey fly do you remember me? 3rd 175 I fell out of your jeep one time. Good time at the palms

I think you're mistaking me for someone else. I have no idea who Fly is, sorry.

Believe the "long toms" Were 155mm ----guns (not howitzers). Guns in artillery mean longer tubes, generally flatter trajectory, longer range---but accuracy really ****s. "Artillery lends dignity to what would otherwise be a vulgar brawl- Martha Washington."

Borderbill Long Toms are the 175 Guns, 155 are howitzers, Semper Fidelis.

I remember you Sam.I haven't been on here for a long time. Hopefully you still look in here...... The seat was not pinned down, you fell out and broke your arm!! Do you know if ant other people from 3rd herd are on here? How have you been?

Quote Originally Posted by sambell3rd175 View Post
    Hey fly do you remember me? 3rd 175 I fell out of your jeep one time. Good time at the palms
    I remember you Sam..... The seat wasn't pinned down. I made the turn by the shop and you fell out braking your arm!! Hopefully you still look in here, do you know if anybody else from 3rd Herd is on here? Are you still in eastern WA?

Twenty nine palms

Quote Originally Posted by CplFly View Post
    Looking for anyone that was in 3rd Guns in 29 Palms. I was there 78-81,comm[2531]. Anybody that was with 3rd 155mm/175mm guns I'd like to hear from you. I'd like to find a complete history of the unit. Thanks Cpl Lapthorne
    Hey fly how's it going .i was in that unit in 79 with pete zuniga,misa ,sgt ortiz,those two brothers from texas,big straton,cpl gomez,villa ,it's been a long minute but i can probably remember more fellas given some time.hope all's well in your neck of the woods .pascual rincon is i ,lol ,peace my brother

Thread Information