Cure for M249 SAW Jams
Create Post

Cure for M249 SAW Jams

I have gotten reports from people in the sandtrap that the weapons lube I produce,Silver Bullet Gun oil,has given the M249 SAWs the ability to run during sustained fire situations in excess of 3500 rounds NON-STOPPAGE.
    An Aussie unit in Tarin Kownt in afgahanstank was hit hard on Oct 14 '10 by the Taliban crew.
    During the engagement,the SAWs in residence fired over 3500 rounds sustained with NO JAMS.
    they also ran a .50 BMG over 3500 rounds at the same time with NO STOPPAGES.All lubed well with SBGO.
    if you remember last year 17 US Army members DIED in engagements where their SAWs and M4s went south,leaving them SCREWED.
    I created SBGO to give first,MARINES the EDGE in this fight and then the other branches of the US Military.
    SBGO is no BS gimmick,it has PROVEN on the Battlefield to be SUPERIOR to anything else available on the planet in more ways than just FUNCTION.
    Unfortunately it is considered to be "Politically Incorrect" and so,despite the FACT that it is the FINEST Weapons lube on the planet the powers that be will NOT consider it for adoption by US Military.
    Sad truth that Politicians consider their so called "principles" to be above the Value of the LIVES BEST Warriors on the Planet.
    Marine Brothers,I am not fishing for bidness,I want to save Marine lives.The Aussies are about to order over 200 cases of it for their people because it is such a SUPERIOR WEAPONS LUBE.
    I created it to save MARINE LIVES,and have been putting it out there for 5 1/2 years.Probably there are some brothers HERE that are familiar with it from their time in the sandtrap.
    SBGO is ALSO considered to be a Counter-Islamoterrorist weapon/product.
    Which is WHY its considered to be "Politically Incorrect".
    Do yourself a Favor and Google silver bullet gun oil and read the Firearms Forum TEST.They say it for me,and I had NOTHING to do with the test,except I sent the SBGO to the Aussie distributor the SBGO,which I thought was for resale.
    The Aussies lubed their SAWs Guts with SBGO,the Gas pistons in their weapons after the actions were during cleaning,found to be in need of nothing more than a quick wipedown,another drop of SBGO and good to go.
    SEMPER FI

It's not the lube it's the weapon itself. Some work fine dirty and no lube, while other can't get through fifty rounds spotless and lubed up.
    The only cure for it is called the M240B.

Quote Originally Posted by dback13 View Post
    It's not the lube it's the weapon itself. Some work fine dirty and no lube, while other can't get through fifty rounds spotless and lubed up.
    The only cure for it is called the M240B.
    I understand that,maybe the IAR will help,but meanwhile as usual the Corps has to deal with secondhand BS.
    The Aussies swear by it,and I wanted to pass it on as a possible cure for problems which could cause Life complications to them what are dependin on what their lowbidder,used weapons are doing,or not as the case may be.
    This is NOT some 3 in 1 throwed inna bottle and called done.
    I've been making it for 5 1/2 years and I am constantly looking for improvement in it.
    I have the BEST available lubes in the blend including Molybdenum and liquid graphite.Do yourself a flavor and read the on-line FIREARMS FORUM test BEFORE you blow it off..Just google silver bullet gun oil and on the first page of the google search is page 1 of the FF Test.
    If you check out the website silver bullet gun oil you will see WHY it has been kept on the qt for so long.
    I have brought back items that were rusted solid with a few drops of it.

Are they using BreakFree still? It was used Corps wide when I was in. As an Armorer I would highly recommend it to anyone. As far as the pig oil, just how much is left after a round is fired? Considering the velocity of the round and heat associated with it, I can't see anything being left. Even if there is anything left I can't see the Corps allowing this. This seems akin to what the Walking Dead did in Vietnam. Nice try, but I don't see it happening.

Quote Originally Posted by elliscraig12 View Post
    Are they using BreakFree still? It was used Corps wide when I was in. As an Armorer I would highly recommend it to anyone. As far as the pig oil, just how much is left after a round is fired? Considering the velocity of the round and heat associated with it, I can't see anything being left. Even if there is anything left I can't see the Corps allowing this. This seems akin to what the Walking Dead did in Vietnam. Nice try, but I don't see it happening.
    As I said I've been putting out SBGO for 5 and 1/2 years.
    I pushed the Pork additive [13%] long enough for the rags to get the message,which according to those that are using it in their AO puts some real FEAR into these mutts.
    As far as it being ALLOWED.I stopped going to anybody who would be more worried about CYA than Keepin it alive close to 5 years ago.
    I'll add the e-mail I recently got from a Marine Officer in the sandtrap whats had good luck,not only with the Psych effect,but ALSO the Function.
    BTW its for use in in the ENTIRE weapon.Like Brylcreem,a little dab'll do ya.
    If you call 3500 + rounds from a couple of SAWs and the same am't out of .50 bmg [3500 rounds] going south FAST,I'd hate to carry YOUR ammo Brother.
    Before you write it off as BS,you may want to Check the Firearms Forum SBGO Torture test.You will see that SBGO operates on a MOLECULAR LEVEL.Its 2010 Bro,NOT 1970.
    CLP is good lube,just NOT as GOOD as SBGO.
    I put more time and effort into making it a SUPERIOR WEAPONS LUBE than anything else,unlike,I might add the OTHER Gun oils.One dimensional Burn offs in one or two mags from THEM.
    SBGO ALSO smokes Very little on Heated up FA weapons.
    I refused,although it was offered,financial backing and marketing to make it cheap **** with bacon grease.
    THERE IS NOTHING DETRIMENTAL TO WEAPONS IN SBGO.ITS ALL the BEST AVAILABLE.
    Nothing is too good for the Marine Corps is how I look at it.I made it for the Corps as a FORCE MULTIPLIER,and SUPERIOR weapons Lube.
    I DEFY ANY OTHER LUBE PRODUCER TO BEAT SBGO FOR PURE FUNCTION ALONE.
    Each Bottle costs me round 5 bucks each to get out my door.Liquid Graphite,Molybdenum,and several other Hi-Grade additives make up the bulk of each bottle.
    I know,you didn't get past the Piggy part,right?
    thats OK,neither can the Rags.

Email comments received from a Marine Corps Officer:

comments = Excuse my French and my grammar I will try to tone it down I am a graduate of the "House of Pain" (It means I am a Marine) that should explain why letter writing without strong language and using proper grammar is foreign to me, but I had to give you props on your oil. It has led to a few ****s come in sniveling they want no trouble and will give information.
    I lost part of my foot in Iraq. I have chewed f'n sand in both theaters. Your product is great. Old school propaganda type **** with teeth. After my foot was put back together I was allowed to get back to the fight this time I was in Afghani-stink. That is where I got my hands on your stuff. My men did try to keep it from me. I am a Muslim, that is why. But i do not follow the bull **** dominated, corrupted Arabia version. Or the racist looee ferretkhan style in America. I am a black officer in the Marine Corps. S being silent, when Obama pronounced the S when saying Corpsman, need anyone say more about his lack of qualifications to be the chief. It will take the few and proud like you to produce tools like your oil because God knows Obama will not use propaganda tools like your oil. Plus your oil is high quality. We have an air force special forces guy here. He has been quietly promoting your oil to the rats in the field. Some have tucked tail in their legs and came to our side becoming informants. Some, you just pull out a bullet and they freak, saying dont touch them with it. This corrupt form of raghead Islam needs to be extinct! You should make up some type of flyer in Pashtu. Keep making this stuff It only works as a force multiplier if we advertise. They have kept this hush hush, but we will lose a death card or two. I had to come stateside to Walter reed to get a new device I strap to my wrecked foot so i can still be in combat. Since I have family I have to hold back my full name, rank and email. With these ****s you cant take any chance cause of our stupid media. I cant share my true comments it could get me in trouble. When i am done i will write a book. I have a significant rank and cause i am a Muslim, I know I can tell my story of the bull **** when we got a new person in the whitehouse, the word leader does not apply. END

I have SBGO in the ME AO in quantity,as in thousands of bottles of it ALL over and I have YET to have ONE COMPLAINT from End Users.
    I have had several US Army Armorers when refitting Weapons,Hot Tank em in SBGO and send em back Pre-lubed to the sandtrap..

SEMPER FI

Any Marine wantin SBGO I've made a Regular and Heavy Weapons package for 15.99 available on my website for SBGO.
    Any Marine ordering the Special of BOTH reg,and HW mention Leatherneck.com and I will refund you 2 bucks more makin the special to 13.99 for Leatherneck.com Marines ONLY.

SEMPER FI

Thread Information