Poolee PT before Bootcamp - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Every Wednesday at the recruiters. Mon-Fri individual PT.

My fellow poolee and I pt with our recruiters every Monday, Wednesday and Friday down at the RSS Honolulu at 5 pm. We have about 5 to 15 poolee and guests come in on average to pt, at most we have 21.

When we come to the office, before we even talk to our recruiter and the boss, we have maxed out two sets of pull ups. When pt starts we usually run 1 mile to warm up then afterward, we generally do circuit training, intervals training and crossfit, but rarely do sports and MMA stuffs with the boss, PT takes usually from 5 to 7 pm depending on how fast we finish the workout.

Our RS usually does one every Saturday. Unless something comes up, we are usually out the door by 7:30 AM. We do various things, but none of them are relaxing. For the most part, we go out to MCAS Miramar (only 10 minutes fromt he RS) and work out on the athletic field (tire flips, ammo can lunges, pull-ups, etc.) but if they really want to mess with us, we go to our local canyon and do the "Death Run " which is a 4 mile trek (with even more fun and games in between) through steep inclines, rough gravel, and lots of vomit. Despite the intensity of these workout sessions, they are motivating and we all learn how to work together. Not really mandatory, but the recruiters are weirdly aggressive in making us go . Not rare to hear about them showing up outside Poolees' houses before they wake up.

We PT everyday. If we dont motivate we get IT after. Also many of us meet with two of the recruiters at the gym and mostly shoot the **** while we work out on tuesday and thursday mornings.

Our official PT day is Thursdays and we do an IST and go hiking one Saturday a month. My squad and i also get together on Mondays and Saturdays. Poolees and applicants are welcome to PT Monday-Saturday. They will set you up with p90x or insanity videos.

Our Thursday PT always starts with pull ups/flex arm hang.

Then we form up, stretch and usually do a 1.5 - 3 mile indian run.

We also have a 5 mile run we do which half of it is up hill! If people fall out we stop and do calisthenics.

Then there is the course of death. It's a little over 2 miles. So we run at a very fast pace and every .25 mile or so we stop and do three different calisthenics and each one we do a set of 25 and they are all three counts. Usually leg lifts, flutter kicks, hello dollies, push ups, crunches, star jumpers, lunges, squats, sun gods, four count body builders, you get the idea. You really want to die when your done! Last time one of the Sgt saw i was doing well and made me carry a 15 pound weight. My legs were like rubber.

One time our recruiter was really mad because a guy dropped from boot. So he made all 40 of us build a house for about 15 minutes and then we had to bear crawl through the house twice! My knees and elbows were really bloody when we were done.

We do relay races and suicide sprints as well sometimes.

We always do cadence runs on the way back to our rss.

There's usually 30 minutes of ultimate football as well.

Over here we PT Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and the "go hard" Saturdays of each week. Usually it's a 2.5/3 mile run, a host of push-ups (both regular and diamond), pull-ups, crunches, and pushing a heavy weight across the floor multiple times.

Mon- fri crossfit endurance.
    usually 1.5 for time or 6 miles slow or wind sprints till i cant even crawl ( mon,tues ,thurs. fri)

Our RS PT's Mon, Wed, and Fri. I only go to the Wed training due to my work schedule. I do work out after work at the gym Mon and Fri with street running on Tues and Thurs.

At the RS we do cirtcuts, we run for how ever long the Recruiters want us to run, do a ass of crazy workouts and sometimes end it with playing football.

I plan on cutting the gym out and starting CrossFit. I think I'll be well prepared for boot once I finish that training.

Crossfit main-site.
    PFTs every Saturday.
    Two-A-Day Tuesdays and Triple Threat Thursdays

Every Thursday and every other Saturday for those who pass IST standards. All those who don't it's everyday and they give you a strict diet to follow.

Thread Information