Poolee PT before Bootcamp
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Poolee PT before Bootcamp

Currently we are doing 2-3 PT sessions a week with our Recruiter, along with 1-2 extra days where the Poolee's at my recruiter station meet at a park without our recruiter for PT. I was just wondering how much PT the rest of the Poolee's are doing each week.

Post your days and PT:

4-5 days a week
    1.5-3 miles each day
    pyramid set of pull ups 1-6
    anywhere from 20-40 mins of ab workout and push ups

every Tuesday.

Tuesday and Thursday 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.

1-3 miles (depends on whos running it and how they feel.)
    -Periodic stops with 4 count push ups/squats/core exercises.
    -If we are real lucky we get to do stuff like buddy carries, buddy drags, low crawls.

They're are always exceptions to this but I would say this is the average. They like to mix up who runs it, and they run it how they like to. Sgt. Medina likes to run, a lot. Sgt. Ayotte enjoys core a lot... it all depends really.

We only get to PT with the recruiters on thursdays. But I PT everyday at the office and sometimes other poolees decide to participate. The thursday workouts vary, but my workouts are on a set schedule.

Wish our recruiters did something like this..we just have pool functions every second Saturday. Although I do work out on my own..it'd be nice to PT with others.

The RS is always open, but every Saturday we have the Poolee PT sessions. Every 2 weeks is the IST. Sometimes we do something fun like CFT or PFT, other times we get our butts kicked with Rock Running or being pitted for about 30 minutes straight.

~Burke

We PT two Saturday's a month, but we are recomended to PT with the other Poolees through out the week.

I know this is more than you probably wanted but wth I'll post it

with recruiter:
    ~every saturday 10:00 am
    ~run 1.5 mile through up to 5 miles
    ~then go to our patch of grass (now snow) do push ups to start usually 50, then a mixture of pushups squats and core exersices on 4 count
    ~and sprint roughly 150 yards across the parking lot to the RS with our sgt counting down from 25
    ~three max set of pull ups to finish
    By my self: I go to lifetime fitness
    ~every day except fridays and saturdays
    ~I lift for a bit, usually I work on my chest back and arms
    ~run on tredmill 3-5 miles
    ~sprints in the gym, usually killers for about ten minuets
    ~and last i do laps in the pool, usually ten laps and I do down and back underwater (not in one go, Im working on holding my breath lol)

We got Monday Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday at 11 AM and 4 PM

5 Miles average run (SSGT wants this one poolee to loose weight)
    Half hour of non stop abs and sprints

Last edited by jeonpaolo; 11-25-10 at 12:20 AM. Reason: added

CONT: Every saturday each month we have a pool function. sometimes its PT, but most of the time we get hooked up at different bases. I live in Southern California so we are close to 3 Marine Bases. we r lucky.

Swim week - Hard Days(apx. 3300yards)/Easy Day(apx. 2300 yards) Swiching every other day along with USMC "training Guide" daily lifting schedule (currently week 14)

Running Week - MON 45 min tempo run, TUES Recovery, WENDS Intervals/Hills, THURS Recovery/Strides, FRI Fartlek, SAT Recovery/strides, SUN 1 hour+ Long Slow Distance. along with USMC "training Guide" daily lifting schedule

Every wednesday with the RS Schaumburg and RS Palatine poolees (palatine is small so the two just meet at the schaumburg office) and every thurs and tues me and 3 other poolees meet with my recruiter at the palatine office to do some pt and get some very good info.

Every thursday.

We PT every monday and Wednesday. I also PT everyday by myself and i have a pull up bar in my nack yard!!

Our recruiting station holds PT every wednesday night to those who can make it.It's not mandatory. The workouts usually vary.

The second saturday of every month we have POOLEE functiions which are manditory. They run an IST and then after we have the opportunity to participate in something the recruiters usually set up for us. Lately we've been doing MMA type stuff at this combat fitness place. Its fun and also a great workout.

I try to work out as much as possible after school at our gym.

Thread Information