Shipping DEC5, quick contract question
Create Post
    Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Shipping DEC5, quick contract question

Hey Marines, i am leaving for Boot December 5th, as of now my MOS is 03XX infantry, i would like to get some type of document confirming my MOS but i am not sure of the correct forum i need, that is proof of this, i trust my recruter 100% i would just like to have it. Do i ask my recruiter for a copy of my contract, or my DD4(not shure what it was but was told this might be it), thanks for your time

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    you get contracted to the 03xx/infantry field, you won't get a specific MOS until you get to SOI/ITB

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    If there's one thing I've heard about the military, especially for enlisted men, it's "Get it in writing."
    If you're set on infantry, get it in your contract. I signed a contract, and one of the pages I signed said, "Anything not in this contract, even if it has been promised to you orally or in writing, is void and will not be honored."

OC Church

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cchurch View Post
    If there's one thing I've heard about the military, especially for enlisted men, it's "Get it in writing."
    If you're set on infantry, get it in your contract. I signed a contract, and one of the pages I signed said, "Anything not in this contract, even if it has been promised to you orally or in writing, is void and will not be honored."

OC Church
    ummm....your a candidate, not an O-1 or a Marine

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by josephd View Post
    ummm....your a candidate, not an O-1 or a Marine
    Yeah I know, I made a mistake when I made the profile a year or two ago; there's no rank to choose below O-1 and as far as I can tell no way to change the Marine status. I tried to make it clear in my profile that I was a candidate so it wouldn't look like I was claiming to be something I'm not.

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    alright cool, no worries....I believe a moderator can change the status

Thread Information