India Company MCRD San Deigo?
Create Post

Question India Company MCRD San Deigo?

Can someone please tell me about India Company for MCRD San Diego? Like what they focus most on, do they like PT over Drill or Drill over PT and stuff like that. Thanks. The only thing I know about it is its nickname is insane india.

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    Other than other former India Company recruits/Marines how is anyone supposed to know. Each battalion and company are known for certain things/have nicknames for themselves which are based on nothing but a tradition of $hit talking.
    There is no difference in training between companies at the depot. You will get the same discipline and knowledge as any other recruit from any other battalion. Drill, rifle range, PT, knowledge, etc. is all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by josephd View Post
    Other than other former India Company recruits/Marines how is anyone supposed to know. Each battalion and company are known for certain things/have nicknames for themselves which are based on nothing but a tradition of $hit talking.
    There is no difference in training between companies at the depot. You will get the same discipline and knowledge as any other recruit from any other battalion. Drill, rifle range, PT, knowledge, etc. is all the same.

Can't get a better answer then that.

I heard that different companies like to focus more on different things. For example Kilo Company likes to Drill alot versus Alpha which likes to PT alot

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeonpaolo View Post
    I heard that different companies like to focus more on different things. For example Kilo Company likes to Drill alot versus Alpha which likes to PT alot
    Again, all of this which you hear is based on nothing but historic BS of which battalion/company think they are better. Recruit training is based on a SOP (standard operating procedure), which means every recruit who goes through gets the same training as every other recruit from every other battalion/company.

Why would one company teach more drill and another PT more?...then when they hit SOI, MOS school and then the fleet some are in great shape but others in horrible but can march and do rifle manual well...??..

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jeonpaolo View Post
    Who the heck did you hear that from? Just do your best in everything you're taught and do in recruit training and you'll all come out fine Marines.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Recruit training companies and battalions are simply administrative units. The Drill Instructors assigned to them have exactly the same SOP to follow. Period.

Thread Information