Any recruiters in here that can help me?
Create Post

Any recruiters in here that can help me?

I know , I can't ask any local recruiters as I don't want my family to find out already of my decision in joining the CORPS.

Basically I'm 17 and I'm half way through Junior yeah in HS.

Basically do you think there will be any available spots for active duty with the 0311 MOS by mid 2012?

Thank you in return.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member

Styx....

I wonder what tomorrow has in mind for me?
    Or am I even in it's mind at all?
    Perhaps I'll get a chance to look ahead and see.
    Soon as I find myself a crystal ball.
    Soon as I find myself a crystal ball.
    But tell me, tell me where I'm going,
    I don't know where I've been,
    Tell me, tell me, wont you tell me
    And then tell me again.
    My heart is breaking,
    My body's aching,
    And I don't know where to go.
    So tell me, tell me, wont you tell me
    I just gotta know.

Crystal Ball
    There's so many things I need to know
    Crystal Ball
    There's so many things I've gotta know
    Crystal Ball
    Wont you tell me please before I go.
    Crystal Ball.........

Call the recruiter when you are away from home. Talk with him. Explain that you want to keep it hush hush until you are ready to talk with your parents.

Why are so many Marines on this forum so ignorant? If a poolee, Marine or anyone esle for that matter asks a question, answer it or correct them if they are posting in the wrong section. Obviously, if you don't know the answer, it wasn't directed toward you. They don't need a smart ass answer or some Marine to make a stupid remark. rich2610, I am quite sure there will be 0311 spots in mid 2012. If not, find another MOS or wait until you can sign and get 0311. Hope this helps.

Will there be 0311 slots available in 2012? Absolutely. The Corps will always need infantrymen.

The question that you are asking - and which can't be answered accurately is - will there be more people wanting 03XX slots in 2012 than there are slots available? Or will there be more slots than people interested in going 03XX?

If the first is true, then you need to make sure that you are amongst the most highly qualified. Be in shape, have good grades (an AP or college course or two while in high school will help), don't be in need of any kind of waiver - be in the top of the group. The Corps always wants the best that they can find to be grunts... so be one of the best - start now.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Obviously, if you don't know the answer, it wasn't directed toward you. They don't need a smart ass answer or some Marine to make a stupid remark.
    If your referring to my post....how do you....I .....or anyone else what is going to happen with a controversial war in 2012?

Hell we may not even be here if the Mayans are correct.....

That is a question no one can answer.....if it was an answerable question he would have got a good shot or pointed in the right direction.....

The cliché of there being no stupid questions is a fallacy.....my crystal ball told me so.....

Oh thanks , All I need is to get in shape which I'm really not in right now.

Besides I'm fine with drugs and alchohol. Never been high never been drunk.

Thank you.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Blooper View Post
    If your referring to my post....how do you....I .....or anyone else what is going to happen with a controversial war in 2012?

Hell we may not even be here if the Mayans are correct.....

That is a question no one can answer.....if it was an answerable question he would have got a good shot or pointed in the right direction.....

The cliché of there being no stupid questions is a fallacy.....my crystal ball told me so.....
    This is why I love you! I think I'm going to cry I'm laughing so hard.

Thread Information