Anyone here on Together We Served?
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Anyone here on Together We Served?

Heard about this site and was wondering how it works. You have to PAY for it?

Yes, I am a member of TWS. They have a free membership, as well as a paid membership...your choice. Really is a nice site

I'm a member, you get a free trial of 30 days. After that there is monthly, annual, triannual or lifetime membership fee. If you recruit others to the site you get 6 months of free membership time, that goes for each individual you recruit. Hope that helps.

Lep is correct, I forgot about that. You can be a free member but you have very limited access.

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    .....Been a member for a couple of years. No complaints, but this site is easier to use and has more members.
    I don't like the forums there, kinda' Mickey Moose!!......

I'm a member, pay yearly It's worth the cost have found 3 people I went to boot camp with and this was in 65. Also quite a few others that were in my unit or associated units When I was in Viet Nam. Definetly woth the cost.
    Happy birthday & Semper fi

The TWS site has way too many things listed on you profile and the whole thing is very confusing for an old fart who was always told that computers would make the world go around easier. I would much rather go back to the 734 book and 604 form.

Yes....

I've been a member for almost a year.
    It is a very good site IMO.

Don't know if I'll renew yet for a few reasons.

SF
    we

Credits
    Savings

Member....

I've been a member at TWS for 5 years. A paid member for a year or two...now I'm just a free member and don't really have the time to maintain a profile.

Doc Greek hit it just right....this site is very easy to navigate and use.

Semper Fi
    Trout

Been a free member for a couple of years, but the site's access IS limited unless you pay. Only found one person on TWS that I served with...

Been with TWS for several years now, forums are not as easy to get into. Found several Marines I served with. Pay don't pay?? Paid on both so I had access to everything. Both have pors and cons??????

Yes - connected with many Marines I haven't seen in 20-30 years.

Credits
    Savings

Tws

Connected with Four I went thru boot with, and one who served in the same unit at Pendleton/Del Mar.

Quote Originally Posted by dcb188 View Post
    It's a very very good site, but there was one little problem, bad enough to make me have my account deleted, after just paying 124.00 for a lifetime membership. This problem only applies if you go on the forums there much. Please PM me about it if you want details, as I don't want to broadcast details here. It is a good site, but there is an active "element" that goes unchecked.
    Did you ask for a refund? It is typically policy to make refunds. I think I know the "problem" you are referring to, in fact I think I remember you.

Thread Information