Disqualified????
Create Post

Disqualified????

I read the sticky on medical waivers already and hope I don't get barred.

During high school I was entered in the delayed entry program. Back then I already took the test and swore in. Back then I filled out that I had an irregular heart beat. But had a procedure and had it fixed.. I guess they waived it. During my senior year of high school I had tore my acl and sprained my mcl. Which then they discharged me. After that I had a change of heart and decided to try the college scene.

A few years later, I finally realize college is not for me. I talked to a recruiter and filled out the process all over again.

Since I HAD the irregular heart beat and had reconstructive surgery on my knee. Could I be disqualified???

The recruiter informed me that alone my knee wouldn't be a problem. And since I already got waived for the irregular heart beat the first time. HOPEFULLY they waive it again. So anyone with the same experience out there or anyone that can shed some light.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by THuynh18 View Post
    I read the sticky on medical waivers already and hope I don't get barred.

During high school I was entered in the delayed entry program. Back then I already took the test and swore in. Back then I filled out that I had an irregular heart beat. But had a procedure and had it fixed.. I guess they waived it. During my senior year of high school I had tore my acl and sprained my mcl. Which then they discharged me. After that I had a change of heart and decided to try the college scene.

A few years later, I finally realize college is not for me. I talked to a recruiter and filled out the process all over again.

Since I HAD the irregular heart beat and had reconstructive surgery on my knee. Could I be disqualified???

The recruiter informed me that alone my knee wouldn't be a problem. And since I already got waived for the irregular heart beat the first time. HOPEFULLY they waive it again. So anyone with the same experience out there or anyone that can shed some light.

Nope, you'll just have to wait and see. Waivers are a little harder to come by these days. It is kind of positive that your recruiter was willing to push the waiver paperwork up the chain.

Thread Information