Bayonet Training in USMC - Page 3
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I think at issue here is not the mans martial arts training but whether or not he recieved bayonet training. Obviously the person in question did not complete boot camp so he is not a Marine. Standing up as an instructor and listing your credentials such as I learned bayonet fighting while in the Marines is a real stretch on the truth.

Mr. Humm was trying to verify at what point in recruit training one was instructed on bayonet fighting back in 1979.

I still contend that if an individual was injured or ill enough to warrent a medical discharge then more than likely spent the majority of that 43 days in an MRP platoon and missed out on most of the training.

Is Riddick Bowe a Marine and did he recieve an honorable discharge and bayonet training?

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Thank you for your comments Bulkyker; Mr. Severe is aware of this thread and made contact with me via PM on Bullshido.com in an attempt at berating me for taking the time to make these enquiries.

Again, I thank everyone for taking the time to post their comments however; I do not wish to bring the debate of Ralph Severe directly to this website, I made a few enquiries and received some very informative information both publicly and privately on the subject . That was my only reason for being here.

I have no further desire to continue discussing Ralph Severe on this website as I'm now in possession of the information I require to conclude my opinion of his military training.

I would however like to remain a member of the site as its a fantastic resource of information.

Regards to all

Dave

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Talking Stick Around Dave Just hump behind Me I Got my Bayonet Fixed Pointman's Habit

Fuc It since I became a RED BELT in Bayonet utilized it more than once in Combat with some NVA!!!I'm gonna just sharpen the Blade like a Razor on My 10"on My M-1 Garand @ Stick it up My own ass I feel very constipated.Oh better unload it 1st B-4 for I Blow my Baby maker off.Everything Is Kool ROCKY!!!'Cept this He did not Earn ""

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by FistFu68 View Post
    Fuc It since I became a RED BELT in Bayonet utilized it more than once in Combat with some NVA!!!I'm gonna just sharpen the Blade like a Razor on My 10"on My M-1 Garand @ Stick it up My own ass I feel very constipated.Oh better unload it 1st B-4 for I Blow my Baby maker off.Everything Is Kool ROCKY!!!'Cept this He did not Earn ""
    No he did not Jack!!!!

Semper Fi Brothers,
    Rocky

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    ROCKY I know your Love of Martial ARTS and the very Hard Work and Discipline it took You too get too where You are as a Man and Marine,I'll always respect that part of You Marine among other things!!!S/F your buddy Jack

I would like to reply to what Dave Humm has stated, That I would not come on this forum and reply to his statements.

First there are a few of the post Dave Humm has posted on the bullshido forum regarding me.

As you can see they are immature and out right rude and immature. This is the type of trash he talks on the other forum.

I believe by these you will get a better picture of how Dave Humm conducts himself.
    Hugo Stiglitz.

02-07-2010, 05:03 AM #357Hugo Stiglitz If I were a potential client looking at your website:www.artofcombat.com ...and wanted to ascertain where you get your qualifications to teach the subjects listed, would you be so unwilling to divulge this information ? 02-07-2010, 07:04 PM #365Hugo Stiglitz Here's a challenge for you Ralph. produce one verifiable, independent testimony from either a serving LEO/Military/Government client who can verify the worth of your skills/knowledge and I'll publicly retract everything negative I've said thus far. 02-08-2010, 06:22 PM #380Hugo Stiglitz Ralph, I ****ing swear you're either too ****ing dumb to understand or you've blocked too many kicks with that fat head so I'm going to spell this out to you. 02-08-2010, 07:40 PM #383Hugo Stiglitz You might want to loose a bit of weight before you give that a go, wouldn't want you to strain your heart. 02-08-2010, 10:20 PM #397 02-09-2010, 12:44 PM #434Hugo Stiglitz Yes, I do, thank you for acknowledging my expertise, which only extends to marksmanship and the teaching thereof and not, on becoming a fat illiterate ****wit. You seem to have that sewn in the bag. I'm also very VERY good at plagerising websites, especially of fat ninja ****wits and taking the **** at their expense. 02-09-2010, 04:51 PM #484Hugo Stiglitz You know, you are dumber than a bag of spanners. If you wern't so pathetic, it would be mildly amusing. I know you can change a mag, I also know you wouldn't do it particularly well under fire, you can drill all you like, its just LARPING, but unless you've been under fire from someone actually trying to kill you, all you really know is the drill. Changing a magazine is no different to learning any martial arts technique, you learn how you do it and you practice it, you can even learn why you have to do it and when however; if you never pressure test the skill it's nothing more than elaborate theory, and in your case its poorly executed theoretical drill. I've said this umpteen times now, You're a wannabie with a gun and a blackbelt. In your small world that makes you a big fish. Everywhere else you're insignificant as are your skills.02-09-2010, 05:19 PM #495Hugo Stiglitz You're a ****ing idiot Ralph. Plain and simple. 02-10-2010, 01:53 PM #551Hugo Stiglitz C'mon fat buddy lay it on me. 02-10-2010, 05:30 PM #557Hugo Stiglitz More trash task from the LIAR You said she broke his dick its there in black white "honourable "honorbale" who gives a S You are a nothing and a nothing and I have nothing more to say unless you have a Q about ninjajitsu Thank you Dave 02-11-2010, 06:31 AM #587 Hugo Stiglitz The bottom line Ralph is that you're a ****, a ****stick without a cause, a TROLL who feels its acceptable to post like a 12 year old retard. You're a LARPER with a blackbelt in a worthless ****ty art headed by an equally worthless idiot. I take pity on you because it must be a sad existence living in the world of Ralph Severe. 02-17-2010, 04:58 AM #680Hugo Stiglitz 1. Severe lied about his Judo ranking - Proven - he is not registered with any of the Judo Organisations in the US as a yudansha. 02-20-2010, 01:22 PM #738Ralph has brought more than this on himself. 02-21-2010, 06:10 PM #784Hugo StiglitzI am equally happy to conclude my own opinion on the matter and that simply is... he's full of **** and quite possibly a liar. 02-22-2010, 09:35 AM #800Hugo StiglitzBottom line though, and no disrespect to Darrell for his efforts, but I equally care less about Ralph or his position in all this because, as I stated in my earlier post, my thoughts of Ralph Severe and his bull**** isn't pre-disposed on anyone else's opinion but my own based upon several years as a professional soldier. 02-23-2010, 12:54 PM #822 Hugo StiglitzHe's full of ****, we know it but most all he know's it; that's why he's trying to create the impression on these forums that he's playing games with us, he isn't because he's not clever enough. 02-23-2010, 06:03 PM #858Hugo StiglitzWhere I first thought Jason Stork was Private Pyle, I'm now convinced you were the "communist twinkle toe'd cock-sucker" military ****-up, and not him. I bet you didn't even get to lace up your boots more than a couple of times before the good 'ole US Government signed you off as a reject.. am I right ? 02-23-2010, 07:05 PM #865Hugo Stiglitz He doesn't have the balls to talk about his military service, he's a coward. 02-23-2010, 07:48 PM #868Hugo StiglitzRalph's not stupid, he's a douche, but he knows that already. Personally I think we've seen everything Ralph has to offer, which is nothing. No integrity, no honesty and most of all no honour. So Ralph, I'm no longer going to feed your pathetic need for attention, I already knew what I needed to know about you about a page or so after you first starting posting. The words: A nobody, A No hoper, A military reject, An egotistic, and A Liar, They all fit you perfectly, and best of all Ralph, I know you know that too.02-26-2010, 02:00 AM #959Hugo StiglitzSo.. let me get this right... He's a LIAR, he's a military REJECT and now he's a COWARD ? Ippon indeed. 43 days of recruit training, that's ****ing laughable right here. Does ANYONE have the theme tune to Benny Hill ? the jackity-jack, which used to play in. TROLLSHIDO ? That needs to play every time Ralph Severe posts. And did he IMPLY a LAW SUIT ? 02-26-2010, 06:44 AM #983Hugo Stiglitz Ralph's behaviour is indicative of having insecurities in his abilities, Mark openly and in a non-threatening way offers to meet Ralph and exchange skills in randori or shiai, he is very explicit in that fact that he is not threatening Ralph with personal harm. Ralph you stupid ****.. what do you think this thread's been about all along. We haven't had to do much by way of destroying what little credibility you have before you chose to post here, you've done that all by yourself. HE DOESN'T NEED TO CALL YOU AGAIN YOU STUPID ****WIT, HE'S JUST CALLED YOU OUT, HOW MANY MORE TIME DOES HE NEED TO DO IT BEFORE YOU TAKE HIM SERIOUSLY? You're basically nothing more than a sad fat pathetic ninja trying to be something else. And you've failed. I'm really looking forward to writing this all up, thank you for so much material, it's appreciated. 03-01-2010, 07:33 AM #1106Hugo Stiglitz Let's not start twisting your own tits over Ralph Severe, those of us involved with this ****wit from the get go know all along we wouldn't get straight answers to straight questions, indeed if anyone took the time to research Severe's previous forum behaviour on e-budo, Martial Talk etc etc, you'd know that he's not the sort of individual who's likely to give anyone a straight response. 03-02-2010, 04:37 AM #1130Hugo Stiglitz His Judo rank has been debunked His BJJ rank has been. debunked 03-02-2010, 09:41 AM #1147Hugo Stiglitz Ralph's a ****ing moron and his Academy is obviously filled with moronic ****ing lemmings. 03-02-2010, 10:03 AM #1149Hugo Stiglitz To assert that Severe had an "contacts" within the government which had anything to do with his discharge is ridiculous to say the least. Ironic coming from someone who actually trained with the moronic ****wit himself.03-02-2010, 03:50 PM #1198Hugo StiglitzHow about.. **** YOU 03-02-2010, 04:28 PM #1215Hugo StiglitzIf that's the case then his Judo, Karate and BJJ ranks are relevant, more so because Severe is actively advertising himself has a holder of ranks in those arts. If is isn't relevant, why would Severe advertise as such.03-03-2010, 05:15 PM #1400Hugo Stiglitz Ralph, how many Military and LEO personnel do you estimate you've taught ? Yesterday, 04:23 AM #1498Hugo StiglitzNo... The thread is about a childish chubby petulant baby who has made a number of public statements and has been called on them, that same childish chubby petulant baby then tried to play games in an unsuccessful attempt at hiding his failures Yesterday, 07:42 AM #1505Hugo StiglitzSee, you may say you don't care, this might even be true however, this isn't the first time you've tried to be a hard-ass dip**** on the internet, and it won't be the last either. People like you just can't help themselves and this thread together with any write-up of your supposed claims will haunt you. Yesterday, 01:50 PM #1523Hugo StiglitzHow about this Ralph. Kevin L. Gutierrez, He's already had a gut full of strife wouldn't you say ? Being disciplined within the New Mexico Police, moving Jobs to Unice within a very small community Police force... How do you think he'll feel about having his name and potentially his reputation being dragged into this ****fest ? Because he's already INVOLVED by virtue of the fact you claim some of your LE certification is sourced from him. I've emailed Mr. Gutierrez about this thread and the possibility that his good name may well be pulled through the **** you've created. I hope he's a good friend of yours because I have a suspicion that friendship may well be strained at some point in the not too distant future. You're obviously a great pal to have Ralph, I'm truly glad I don't have a mate such as you. 02-05-2010, 04:09 PM #365Hugo Stiglitzkamiyamashinobi.. are you a complete tool ? No one here can view your video posts due to user restrictions on youtube, you dumb****. 02-05-2010, 04:15 PM #367Hugo StiglitzMr. Severe, you Sir are indeed a bloated moron, seek out a gym. 02-06-2010, 09:41 AM #386Hugo StiglitzWould you PLEASE add a warning for viewers? I found the sight of your saggy man tits very VERY disturbing. I guess that being a ninjer doesn't require any degree of physical athleticism. You fat bastard. Thank you 02-06-2010, 05:27 PM #418Hugo StiglitzOk, here's my EXPERT opinion being, firstly a current serving member of the armed forces, and a small arms instructor.Dave, I believe this is the post where Mr Severe has asked for proof of your expert opinion. I just wanted to point this out that I did read this thread too so I would be aware of what was being said by both of you. 02-06-2010, 05:36 PM #420Hugo StiglitzWhat is it about Dallas and producing ****wit ninjer dickheads anyway ? 02-08-2010, 06:17 AM #514Hugo StiglitzYou like being a Ninja – Check You're fat and unfit – Check You like LARPING – Check You make multiple claims of martial arts experience and grades but refuse to discuss them – Check You've claimed to be in the US Military but refuse to discuss the details – Check You claim to have shot at some one – Check When asked simple questions you avoid them and attempt redirection – Check You've lied, a forum moderator has caught you - Check

Ok,
    Dave Humm made this statement, “The reason for my enquiry is quite simple, I'm in dialogue with gentleman who claimed to have served in the USMC - he operates a martial arts Academy where he additionally teaches many "combat" orientated military skills and alludes in the public domain that his service in the USMC is the foundation of such skills - one of which is Fixed Bayonet Drills.
    Having had his military record released under FOIA it transpires he served just 43 days of recruit training at Parris Island before being discharged. This information alone negates any alledged military expertise in military combat skills”.

My name is Ralph Severe, I live in Dallas Texas.
    After Dave Humm got this service record he posted it publicly on the bullshido forum for his enjoyment, Not respecting my privacy.

At no time have I ever told anyone, wrote on my web site, or on a forum that I trained in bayonet fighting at Paris Island during my very short stay at bootcamp in 1979. Dave Humm has lied and pull the US Marines and scammed you all into his agenda to writing things about me to shame me in anyway he can.

Second I did received fixed bayonet training at Paris Island at my time during second phase although it was brief, twice, before I was discharged.

Note here, My fixed bayonet training comes from other sources such as Japanese sojutsu, jodo, jukendo, kenjutsu and Ruissian cultural arts.
    My rank is not important or what system I train in, but I have well over 43 years of martial arts experience and still train seriously today 4 to 5 days a week.

What Dave Humm and Chuck Hardin have done is try to bully me into telling them private information about myself on a public forum. When I didn’t pass on this information they stared their agenda to shame me.

Note, Chuck Hardin is under investigation by a US vet now because of his attacks on him and his wife over a public forum.

Dave Humm said, “My involvement stems from his military teachings and Ralph does not like what I have to say - suffice he does nothing but post gibberish in response to my questions and to those of other serving US soldier and Law Enforcement Officers also contributing”.

I have never posted, wrote, or have any information stating I teach military teachings. What I do state is I teach urban and woodland survival skills to military, law enforcement, security, laymen and personal protection officers.

I am licensed through three Law Enforcement trainers out of Texas, New Mexico and California. These are instruction based license not a police officer license as Dave Humm would like for you to believe. Dave Humm and Chuck Hardin have tried to get me to pass this private information over to the public forum where they pray on people.

During bootcamp I was never involved in any MCMAP and have never stated that anywhere either.

Dave Humm states, “I know he holds Legitimate rank in Ninjutsu”.
    Dave Humm doesn’t even know what I am licensed in under the man named Hatsumi Masaaki from Noda City Japan. I am licensed in hachidan ninpo taijutsu and kudan budo taijutsu.

Dave Humm states this, “He appears to trade off the reputation of students such as a former member of the US Army and an Law Enforcement Officer who, appears to have certified him in a number of Law Enforcement subjects”.

This is totally not true and if it was would not be an issue. Dave Humm does not know of my involvement with the guys in the US military (Marines, Army, Navy) and has never been to any of my training classes or as far as I know never spoke to any of the US service men who have trained with me for the past 15 years. I have a folder full of personal letters from many US service men who have trained with me over the past 15 years. These men have never had any problems that I was an American or didn’t make it through bootcamp or ran their ass to a dropping point before they shipped off over seas. All was their concern was, I did a good job beating them good on the range, mat and bags so they could survival their duty serving their country.

I feel Dave Humm came here to dig up different opinions and use his “wordage” and to take these posts over to the bullshido forum and use them, which he has in his article on that web site.

The US Marines have been mislead, a "con" by the Brit and used to shame an American unjustly because I said NO to giving my personal information over a public forum.

Thank you for your time and I hope all of you stay safe,
    Ralph Severe
    info@artofcombat.com
    artofcombat.com

One other point,

Dave Humm and Chuck Hardin have called me a fake and a liar because I will not display my martial arts license to a public forum.

Dave Humm and Chuck Hardin have called me a coward because I will not do a sporting judo event to their forum friend mark Tripp.

Is this the manner in which all Brits do business, hide and talk trash from behind a computer?

Thank you,
    Ralph Severe

http://www.bullshido.org/Bryan_Lee_Bondurant

Go here to see how these guys treat others who served in the US military.

Not that I am defending this man but I am saying they are very disrespectful towards US service men.

They try to publicly shame them..

Is this right in your eye?

Thank you,
    Ralph Severe

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Let's just nip this in the bud Ralph, I stated I wasn't going to discuss this here and I will not.

Please feel free to continue your ranting where ever your like - You will not change anything.

Dave Humm

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    That was way to much bright red text for me to even attempt to read. If you have joined this forum in an attempt to defend your legitimacy and integrity then you are off to a really bad start by listing yourself as a Marine.

I'm not really even interested in the argument. Go karate chop chit and wear jammies all you want. You are not a Marine.

Thread Information