About Rocky C
About Rocky C
- First Name:
- Last Name:
- Do you own a business?:
- Where did you attend bootcamp?:
- MCRD Parris Island
- What date did you graduate bootcamp?:
- 13 September 1977
- What was your bootcamp platoon number?:
- A Company Platoon 1072
- Duty Stations:
- NTTC- Pensacola, Florida.
2nd Marine Division, Camp Lejeune, North Carolina.
TAD All over the World.
- Year Entered Marine corps:
- Year Exited Marine Corps:
- Favorite Duty Station:
- Pensacola, Florida.
- Favorite Marine:
- Sergeant Major Harold G. Overstreet-12th Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps
- Military Biography:
- Top Secret Security Clearance - Cryptologic Communications 2621 / 2531
- Current City:
- Providence, RI
- Current State:
- Rhode Island
- Home State:
- Rhode Island
- Zodiac Sign:
- Colleges Attended:
- University of Parris Island !!!
- Family, Leatherneck.com, Marine Mentor, Helping Marines, Veterans Advocate, Computers, Cryptology, Martial Arts, Sports, Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles, Women, Working On My House
- Favorite Quote:
- " It is what it is "...
- Favorite Color:
- Favorite Movie:
- My Blue Heaven ( Steve Martin )
- Favorite Book:
- Why Marines Fight by James Brady
.... . / ..-. . .-- --..-- - .... . / .--. .-. --- ..- -.. --..-- - .... . / -- .- .-. .. -. . ... .-.-.-
All Marine, All The Time...
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 2,453
View Rocky C's Blog
The National Anthem
The Star-Spangled Banner
Oh, say, can you see, by the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars, thro' the perilous fight'
O'er the ramparts we watched, were so gallantly streaming.
And the rockets red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there.
Oh, say, does that star-spangled banner yet wave
The History of Flag Day - June 14th
The Fourth of July was traditionally celebrated as America's birthday, but the idea of an annual day specifically celebrating the Flag is believed to have first originated in 1885. BJ Cigrand, a schoolteacher, arranged for the pupils in the Fredonia, Wisconsin Public School, District 6, to observe June 14 (the 108th anniversary of the official adoption of The Stars and Stripes) as 'Flag Birthday'. In numerous magazines and newspaper articles
This is the last policy issued.
Tattoo Policy - 2010 Fiscal Year
Date Signed: 1/15/2010
MARADMIN Active Number: 029/10
R 151956Z JAN 10
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC DMCS//
SUBJ/AMPLIFICATION TO THE MARINE CORPS TATTOO POLICY//
REF/A/MSGIDOC/CMC WASHINGTON DC MCUB /YMD:20030331//
REF/B/MSGIDOC/CMC WASHINGTON DC MCRC/YMD:20040210//
REF/C/MSGIDOC/CMC WASHINGTON DC MPP/YMD:20080709//
Tan Belt: The tan belt syllabus focuses on the development of the basics of armed and unarmed combat. Students start with the Basic Warrior Stance and break-falls are taught for safety, then move to:
- basic punches, uppercuts, and hooks
- basic upper-body strikes, including the eye gouge, hammer fists, and elbow strikes
- basic lower-body strikes, including kicks, knee strikes, and stomps
- bayonet techniques
- basic chokes and throws
- counters to strikes, chokes, and holds
- basic unarmed