- First Name:
- Last Name:
- Do you own a business?:
- Where did you attend bootcamp?:
- MCRD Parris Island
- Duty Stations:
- 1st Bn, RTR, MCRD Parris Island, SC
Infantry Training Regiment (ITR), Camp Geiger, NC
Co "K", MarSptBn, Pensacola, Florida.
(U.S. Naval Communications Training Center--Pensacola).
Comm Co, Hq Bn, 2nd Mar Div, Camp Lejeune, NC
Co "G", MarSptBn, Sabana Seca, Puerto Rico.
(U.S. Naval Security Group Activity Sabana Seca).
- Year Entered Marine corps:
- Year Exited Marine Corps:
- Military Biography:
- MOS 2571, now 2621, Morse Code Intercept Operator, top secret clearance, Naval Security Group, SIGINT (Signals Intelligence)---12 years after the Corps, direct commission into USAF as JAG legal officer, Captain. Also Spec Asst US atty, then, in civilian life, assistant district attorney
- Grew up in Bakersfield and Ventura,California--lived in Florida, Oklahoma, Texas.
- High School:
- Quit after 2 years, joined the Corps, got GED while in.
- Trial attorney inner-city courts of Boston, all criminal law.
- Favorite Quote:
- "What will it avail thee to dispute learnedly about the Trinity if thou lack humility and thus displease the Trinity?"--Thomas a Kempis, The Imitation of Christ--14 c
Leathernecks Member's Gallery
- Total Media
- Last Upload
- Total Comments
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Post
- Connectivity issues again.. 07-21-14 07:14 PM
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 11:35 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 91