Marine Corps - USMC Community - LoveMuffin | Camp Lejeune

LoveMuffin | Camp Lejeune

LoveMuffin | Camp Lejeune
LoveMuffin | Camp Lejeune (0 min 30 sec)
07-15-14 at 12:50 PM
Uploaded by Admin Tom

Vote For This Video
Current Votes:

The Contest
Favorites: 1 - Views: 17859
Comments: 154

Tags:
LCpl Jeramiah Drumi
Camp Lejeune/CLR 27 Disbursing.
Submit Comment
Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

1. gabriella123 -
    Your writings and news are really interesting to me. There are numerous advantages to the contents. Thank you so much. My site:: โอเล่777
  2. CreditBuilder -
    You can now find buy now pay later catalog instant approval online. We offer similar applications.
  3. 23savage -
    What a great video! I love is as much as I do some bifold doors with glass! There is something about bifold doors with glass that can really transform a living space
  4. 23savage -
    Cheers for sharing this with us! I love is as much as I do some bifold doors with glass! There is something about bifold doors with glass that really makes a home look amazing!
  5. agibbs -
    It seems that I can relate to the background music. So sad that this submission only has a few votes. Nonetheless, thank you for sharing. Also, if you need carpets cleaned please refer to this carpet cleaning El Paso residents' most trusted service.
  6. egould -
    This sure is funny in some way. Good thing the actor is enjoying what he is doing. Anyhow, thank you for sharing this, and kindly check out these carpet cleaning services Scottsdale residents most recommended. Reach out if you're from Scottsdale, AZ, looking for carpet cleaners to take care of your home's carpet cleaning.
  7. joeanderson -
    He's definitely having fun! I'm currently cleaning our kitchen grout and it's good to see delightful videos like this once in a while.
  8. webcalisma -
    Thank you for helping me with this project. meme büyütme
  9. Six666 -
    Deck Pressure washing With the amount of money that people these days are spending on their decks and patios, it is not unreasonable to think that they would want to make sure it is kept clean and always ready to receive company.
  10. Six666 -
    Deck Pressure washing Decks and patios should always be in a clean condition because this is a place that people want to relax.